CHAPTER II. FIRST DAY OF STAY

NEXT DAY...

Y/N and Jinhee went to the hotel early to start their shift and she can't forget Sangyeon's issue while she is seeing his picture in the magazine, she just sighed and someone noticed it.

"Is there a problem, Y/N? It seems you are down and we are just starting our day." Younghoon asked.

"Haven't you saw the issue about Sangyeon?" Y/N asked.

"Oh! I saw it yesterday Y/N. I can see now why you are staring at his photo in the magazine and you are sad. We know that Sangyeon is not like that." Younghoon said.

"Also, Y/N I bet that Sangyeon will clear his name too because it says that the woman who made the issue was his past client and she was just obsessed to Sangyeon." Jacob said.

"Aish! I really hope whoever that woman is, she deserves to be in the jail not him!" Y/N said.

"Chill Y/N! You can comfort him later if he has a request to you." Younghoon said.

"Younghoon is right Y/N! Don't worry ok? We all know that Sangyeon is not a bad guy. So, be strong for him ok? Just focus now in work. We don't want to feel the guests upset today." Kevin said.

"Ok Thanks, guys! I will focus in work now! I will just definitely comfort him later." Y/N said and smiled at them. Then as they started to work, someone called the front desk and the one who answered it was Younghoon.

"Good morning! This is Younghoon, How may I help you?" Younghoon said.

"Good morning too! This is Mr. Lee." Sangyeon said.

"Oh! Good morning Mr. Lee, I bet you are looking for Y/N, Am I right?" Younghoon asked.

"Yes, can I talk to her?" Sangyeon said.

"I will call her now! Wait for a while Mr. Lee." Younghoon said.

"Ok Thanks, Younghoon!" Sangyeon said. Then Younghoon called Y/N and she went to him and then Younghoon left Y/N and they talked over the phone.

THEIR CONVERSATION...

Y/N: Good morning Sangyeon! Do you need anything?

Sangyeon: I want to order some food and I want it to be served this lunch and also for dinner.

Y/N: Ok! What you want to order?

Sangyeon: I want to order all the best seller food here in your hotel.

Y/N: Are you sure about that Sangyeon? I thought you are doing some diet?

Sangyeon: *laughs over the phone* I will tell you later if you delivered them to me. First half of the best seller food in the menu will be served in lunch and the other half will be served in dinner.

Y/N: But Sangyeon I will not be able to deliver it to you all of them because the best seller food here are many.

Sangyeon: Oh! Ok! You can have a companion with you but when you are about to press the doorbell, you should just be alone ok?

Y/N: ok! Sangyeon I get it! I will place your order now and you will pay it via credit card, right?

Sangyeon: Yes! Thanks, Y/N! Have a nice day! See you later on lunch.