Chapter 12

Minwoo POV

"You will never find her. Unless...."

"Unless what?!" I asked demanding for an answer.

"You give me your company....."

He smirked, "If you don't do that I'll hurt your daughter."

Minsu POV (a couple hours later)

It's so cold in here...

When will I be able to get out?

What business do they have with me?

Will Dad be able to rescue me?

Taehyun and Dad must be so worried... 

Why is Dad not here yet? Maybe he doesn't love me...

I should not have come here! I should have stayed with Mom! 

I sighed. There is nothing I could do about it now... All I can do is wait.

Or...

I started looking around to see if I could find anything that would help me escape from this cold, miserable place. I have to move the weights off of the bed... but how? Maybe I could just lay down on the floor and try to push them off with my legs? The bed is not too high anyway. Then I laid down and tried my best to push the weights off of the bed. I have not been to gymnastics class for 1 year, but I think I might be able to do it! After a minute of struggling, I was finally able to push the weights off of the bed. Now, all I have to do is lift the bed and get my tied hands away! Ugh, but the bed is so heavy! 

After a couple minutes of panting and struggling, I was able to get up and untie my hands. Thank god that they did not tie my feet, too!

Now I need a weapon to fight just incase they catch me. Perhaps I could use a 10-pound weight? That would hurt, right? Then, I picked up the 10-pound weight and started going up the stairs that will lead me out of the secret basement.

Crap! It's locked. Of course it is locked... Why did I not think of that before? Maybe I should use the weights to break the wood? Or maybe I should call and say I need to go to the restroom and when they come I can hit them with the 10-pound weight!

"Help! I need to use the restroom!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, hoping that they can hear me.

A moment later, I heard footsteps coming towards the top of the secret basement. I heard a lock clicking and the top opened. I waited with my back against the wall next to the bottom of the staircase. The footsteps came closer towards me as the person was getting down the basement stairs. 

"She's not he-" I heard a male voice right before I hit the the man's head with the 10-pound weight. The man fell and became unconscious. I slowly came up the stairs leading me out of the secret basement. There was one other man standing next to the secret basement. He tried to grab me, but I moved and pushed him down into the basement. I locked the basement afterwards. 

I looked around. This place looked like just a normal house that someone lives in. I ran down the hall and headed towards the front door. Suddenly, a hand slammed against the front door.

"Now where do you think you're going?" A chubby man with round glasses asked.

"Please, let me out!" I pleaded. "What have I ever done to you?"

"It's not what you have done to me, it's what your father has done to me." The man said.