✅Onesies • Muth✅

Prompt: Charlie and Michael have a sleepover.

Fandom: 5sos, Puthinators
Ship: Muth (Michael Clifford x Charlie Puth)

httpbeaumont is the true creator of this ship, I've been feeding off of it in her book Lace, as well as Skirts, go check them out!! Its amazing, and one of my favorites. This is dedicated to you angel!

 This is dedicated to you angel!

*******

*******

"This kid is wack."

"Duh. He's a shiner. Or whatever," Michael says, rolling his eyes. Charlie pulls him closer. "Jack is more wacked than that kid will ever be," he comments.

"If you ever dislocate our kid's shoulder, I will leave you on the spot. Affirmative?" The blonde asks, turning his head towards the musical genius.

"So we're gonna have a kid, huh?"

"Don't get too excited."

"Sorry, can't help it, cliffocon-"

"Don't you even dare."

Charlie snickers, pulling the hood of Michael's pikachu onesie down so he could kiss him on the cheek. "I'm gonna go get some more popcorn, okay babe?"

"Yes, sir," Michael replies, too absorbed in the old horror movie to look back at his boyfriend. (It was so hard for me not to put "yessir" like you dont understand)

The genius nods, and makes his way into the kitchen. He pulls out a bag of microwave popcorn, and puts it in the microwave for 2:10.

As Charlie waits, he suddenly hears Michael's shrill scream, and he runs as fast as he can to the living room, without slipping on the tile floor in his pusheen onesie.

"Michael! Are you okay?"

Michael looks up at him, his eyes teary. "W-W-W-What if my d-dad ever turned o-on me like this because he was ti-tired of me being g-gay?" He whimpers, his cheeks getting rosy as he starts to cry.

Charlie coos at the sight, and sits down on the couch, pulling his boyfriend into his lap. He wipes his cheeks, and kisses his head. "You know how I have perfect pitch?"

"Y-Yeah," Michael sniffs.

"Well, I always remember notes. They never change to me, and I'm able to identify what notes are what from the simplest of sounds. Like a cat purring, or a dog barking. Even a hamster wheel squeaking.

"So what I'm trying to say is, your dad will always remember that you are his son and that will never change. Just like how those notes don't change to me. They're always the same. Just like how you will always be your dad's proud and out, gay son, and you will always be my beautiful, gorgeous, angelic, princess, huh?" The genius says, giving Michael a little push.

A smile sprouts at the blonde's lips. "Of course, Char."

He pulls the hood of his onesie back up, as does Charlie's to his, and they gather their popcorn and watch the rest of the movie in peace.

*******

I love them so much, oh my god

I hope this is okay!! I also hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing!

Also, I know Michael is bisexual, but for this idea to work to me I just made it gay. He seemed so feminine in this shot, so to me he seemed gay. No offense to Crystal of course, shes amazing, this is just me using my imagination.

Again, hope you enjoyed!! <3

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles