Is a baby a person?

Yes💖, a 👶baby👶 is a person, they just don't know how to speak or talk.

The only way they know how to talk is by crying.

Babies are people, too.

It's better to be independent because you can be happy and take care of yourself.

A person who is DEPENDENT needs somebody to take care of them. An independent person is someone who doesn't need someone to take care of them. Babies need people to take care of them, making them dependent. It's not bad to be a dependent person if you need to be, you are special.

DEPENDENT PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, TOO.

It's not good to put anyone in the trash.

It's not good to put people in a dumpster.

You should never leave a baby all by themselves. If a baby is by themselves, Most of the time, The best place is to take the baby is to your parents.

Never leave them near a cliff.

Never give a baby away to strangers.

Never try to send the baby to the post office and put the baby in a box and send it across the world

Never let a baby get too close to the oven.

Don't put a blanket on top of a baby's head.

Don't do anything to cover up a baby's nose or mouth.

Never rub hand sanitizer on a baby near a fire or bring a baby with hand sanitizer on them near a fire. Trust me.

Hand sanitizer is made of alcohol and 70% out of a 100% of hand sanitizer is made out of alcohol. Now, children, the hand sanitizer is a tricky substance. You can only see the hand sanitizer's fire if the lights are off. The hand sanitizer's fire is blue.

Did you know that the sun is a star?

The Sun is a type of star, there are many types of suns.

There's a red Suns which is not the hottest sun, then there are the blue stars which are the hottest types of stars And then there are the yellow stars which are what our sun is. That's why the sun is yellow. The Sun is made from fire, too. All of them are made of fire. Fire can come in different colors other than yellow. DO NOT CREATE FIRE AT ALL.

 DO NOT CREATE FIRE AT ALL

DO NOT HURT A BABY.

WE DON'T LEAVE BABIES ON THE STREET OR LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED.  Leaving a BABY all by themselves is BAD.

When people or things are left unattended, they are not being watched or taken care of. Never leave young children unattended near any pool or water tank.

Never leaves babies by themselves at the beach.

DEAR TEENS, PLEASE, FOR ALL THINGS GOOD, DO NOT PUT YOUR BABIES IN THE TRASH.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS and WANT TO DO IT.

Okay, all done!

I'm tired of your crap, I'm tired of you throwing your babies in the trash, do not do that.

You could have given them to a family member, hospital, etc. but a GARBAGE CAN is NOT THE PLACE because BABIES HAVE FEELINGS TOO. If you can walk miles to a trash bin, you can have your child in a church, hospital, etc.

ALL babies are people too!