1.

George Floyd, 46 by officer dereck chauvin with the officers tou thao, thomas lane, and alexander Keung stood watching while he was being suppressed from breathing for seven minutes and forty-three seconds

Breonna Taylor, 26 shot eight times by 3 officers in her home

Atatiana Jefferson, 28 shot through her homes window by the officer aaron dean. The reason: the front door to her home was open

Aura Rosser, 40 the officer mark raab tazed her while his partner in crime, officer david ried shot her for holding a knife

Stephon Clark, 22 shot more than twenty times by officers terrance mercadal and jared robinet because they mistook Stephons moble phone for a gun

Bothan Jean, 26 shot by off-duty officer amber guyger after she entered his apartment, thinking it was hers and said that he was a dangerous intruder. He was sitting on his couch. Eating ice-cream.

Philando Castille, 32 when he told officer jeronimo yanez he had a legal firearm, jeronimo shot and killed him

Alton Sterling, 37 tazed and shot six times by officer blane salamoni who repeatedly called him a "stupid m***********" in the process because Alton was selling cds and dvds. Officer howie lake stood by and watched

Michelle Cusseaux, 50 while four officers were involved with her death, only sergeant percy dupra had action taken against him for shooting her. He was only demoted.

Freddie Gray, 25 after being arrested and placed into a police van, he was dead forty five minutes later. His spinal chord was nearly severed, both his hands and feet were shackled and he had no seatbelt. The six officers involved include lieutenant brian rice, sergeant alicia white, officer William porter, officer garret miller, officer edward nero, and officer caesar goodson. three of them were aquitted and three of them had their cases dropped.

Janisha Fonville, 20 After a distress call to take her to a mental hospital because Janishas partner was worried Janisha might harm herself, officers anthony holzhauer and shon Sheffield came to her home. holzhaur shot her, claiming she came at him with a knife. Janishas partner, Kornesia Banks saw no knife when she was shot down. both cops weren't charged.

Eric Garner, 43 After allegedly selling loose cigarettes, officer daniel pantaleo placed Eric in a chokehold till he died. Eric had repeated the fact that he couldn't breathe eleven times.

Akai Gurley, 28 officer peter liang fired his gun in a builing stairwell, causing the bullet to ricochet and hit Akai.

Gabriella Nevarez, 22 Officers asked Gabriella to pull over and she accidently ran into a patrol car. Instead of taking legal action for the damages or making sure she wasn't hurt from the encounter, multiple police officers opened fire on her car which led to her death. two of the officers involved only received administrative leave

Tamir Rice, 12 While playing with a toy gun in a park, officer timothy loehmann fatally shot him. The other two officers with him, tackled and arrested his 14 year old sister.

Michael Brown, 18 officer darron wilson shot and killed him for walking with his friend.

Tamisha Anderson, 37 she was bipolar and officers scott aldridge and bryan myers were called to return her to a mental health facility. they walked her to her vehicle, slammed her down and left her handcuffed to the sidewalk for twenty one minutes before paramedics came

These are just a pinch of every black life lost due to police brutality, and hateful injustices. Most officers named in this chapter are still free today and it is not okay. This book is going to list their names, the names of each life lost to this cruelty and unfairness in hopes that one day, each name being said, each life lost will one by one get the justice they deserve.

The first step to making a change is already happening with peaceful protests all around the world. The more we fight the more there'll be change for the better. Be safe, everyone. Anyone who protests are at risk to barrages of military solders who WILL teargas and pepper spray and shoot rubber bullets, trying to hold us down. Trumps sending untagged solders to take the protesters and violate our 1st amendment, (the right to peacefully assemble) by taking them to unknown places through vans. Be safe I repeat, but don't hold back. Wear goggles and a face mask, hence the pandemic is still on a rise of cases, the mask will help slow the spread of corona and also keep the burning/irritating on your skin and eyes from both teargas and pepper spray at minumum. Take precautions and remember anything could happen is what I'm trying to say!! Changes are happening, no justice no peace no matter what anyone does to try and stop it. Going to Blacklivesmatter.com also supports the cause.

The amount of racism and prejudice in the world is sickening. For my age, spreading the word and trying to get more people involved with this is the most I can do. If I have a chance to engage with protests and marches then I won't hesitate to take that action.

I have no idea how many more chapters will be made but I'm not stopping anytime soon.

Say their names. Nobody deserves to die for the color of their skin. It's basic should be human rights.

**
credits to the website where i found this chapters names: interactive.alijazeera.com
🖤🖤