𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀.

kevin was acting a lot like a hyper six year old for a twenty two year old who should be sleeping right now. haknyeon wouldve told him to stop acting like he was on a sugar high and go the fuck to sleep, but whats the fun in that?

moonyonce
ight boo im on my way

sunnycob
okayy
please dont be alarmed if children come swa-
rming at you, they get attached easily

moonyonce
reminds me of eric
boy needs to fess up to his obvious juy-
eon heart eyes
sunnycob liked this message

kevin smiled slightly at his phone as he slipped his shoes on, then making sure he had everything before exiting out the door and heading towards the daycare.

his steps were quick, seeing as he was eager to get to where jacob was and finally talk to him in person. he never got a chance in high school, regarding the fact that he was always a year above, so this would be the first time speaking to him face to face.

the ravenette never knew that the daycare was that close to his home, he got there rather quickly. (it was actually just the fact that he was walking so fast, but kevin didnt know that.)

as soon as the door opened, as jacob had warned him, kids immediately started hugging his legs. how was he supposed to get to the older now without accidentally kicking one of them?

"oh, hey kevin!" as presumed, he sounded like an angel. looked like one, too, but kevin already knew that. in fact, everyone should know that.

"hey. some uh, help would be appreciated." he replied, gesturing at the kids who were currently looking at him with the same heart eyes as when he entered. he figured they had no idea what he just said.

"alright, you should cover your ears." the brunette responded, crouching down so that his vision was even with the children's.

"im a strong man, i can handle it." apparently that was a lie, seeing as when jacob started pulling the children away from the younger's legs, their screams were too much for kevin's hearing.

"yeah, sure you are." the older laughed, taking kevin's hands off of his ears before practically dragging him out the door, as eager as the ravenette was, even though kevin was too busy mocking the other's words to realize that.

"otherwise i am." he muttered, letting himself be pulled, preferring that than havin to deal with the little kids again.

"you dont change much over text, do you?"