𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤💖

Here we go, writing my first fluff..hope this is ok oof..

I suck at writing btw so excuse the poor use of words ;-;

The sun showed itself through all the clouds that were covering it, the sun glinted through the curtains and blinds. A brunette boy gently turned himself to face the red head he was sharing the bed with. He was kept awake with the sunlight that shone through. He looked at Leon who was still asleep gently snoring. Makoto smiled and cuddled up to Leon closing his eyes before a mumble of protests woke him up again. He looked up to Leon who was rubbing his eyes and he turned around to Makoto smiling at him.
"Mmm.....mornin' Mako...." Leon mumbled. Makoto kissed his cheek and replied "morning Leon...."
Leon put his arms around Makoto and cuddled him more. Makoto giggled liking the embrace the Leon had pulled him in. Makoto moved strands of hair out of Leons face and looked softly at him.
"I don't really want this to end...." Makoto said laying his head on Leons chest.
Leon hummed in agreement and kissed Makoto's head a few times before playing with his hair. Makoto slowly fell asleep again. Leon following shortly after. A thing that Leon realised was how soft the brunette was and smiled in his sleep. He loved the feeling.

Eeek this sucks also sorry for being gone for a almost a week :-: i was pretty busy oof