A small problem

I suck at titles y'all. Alright folks i now present to you..Leonaegi but somethings off Naegi is even more shorter than he was before 😳 There won't be much dialogue in this one but hope you enjoy 😊

Leon woke up the next morning feeling relaxed, unlike yesterday. Yesterday Leon had a panic attack he lashed out at Makoto a few times (not meaning to of course) and after he did it always made him feel like shit. But Makoto would always forgive him afterwards which was one thing he loved about the brunette, heck! He loved everything about him! He smiled calmly to himself and turned around the other way which was the side Makoto slept at. Once he did Leon noticed something off..Makoto was a little smaller than he usually was, his clothes didn't even fit him and- oh no....
"Naegs?..." Leon whispered. The short boy moved a little and sat up rubbing his eyes. And then looked at Leon innocently. The child giggled a little before speaking

"Leon!" The child said he then clinged onto Leons arm still giggling. These actions made the baseball player's face go as red as his hair. "Uh....h-hey..." Leon stuttered.
He could barely speak because of how adorable the lucky student was. The brunette laughed a little more before hugging Leon, holding onto him as if he was life himself. Leon smiled and put his strong arms around the toddler (i didn't know whether to make him a young child or a toddler so i will probably switch between the two-) Leon knew that Makoto wouldn't let go any time soon so he lifted him. Makoto made a small noise of surprise before looking at Leon with innocence in his eyes.
"Hmph.....adorable..." Leon mumbled before nuzzling the child. Makoto giggled and held onto Leon again. Leon kept smiling at the small boy who kept laughing.

                                                             T i m e s k i p b o i
For the whole day Leon held onto Makoto the entire time, he didn't seem to care though, as the child showed a lot of affection towards the red-head as if he was obsessed with him. Honestly Leon never cared either, Makoto was undeniably cute and he was pretty soft.
(ack- i hate that line sorry 😐)

Leon was sitting on the couch with Makoto on his lap watching him cuddle up towards him. The smaller looked up at him and technically nuzzled Leons neck which made him laugh. Leon looked down at him
"Your pretty affectionate huh?....." he said softly.
"Mhm!" The child nodded enthusiastically at him. Leon gently stroked the childs face which made Makoto feel very content and it made Leon a lot more calmer. Leon was a little stressed today but whenever he got up to do something Makoto always clinged onto his leg which made him feel better and he always laughed at him for being so clingy. The brunette yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Tired?.." Leon said
Makoto nodded and he started to fall asleep while he was sitting. Leon held onto him and stood up. He was feeling tired himself so he walked up the stairs and into the bedroom gently placing the small child on the bed. Makoto was already fast asleep. Leon kissed Makoto's forehead and got into bed himself. Pulling the brunette close to him.

T e a r s hope you enjoyed this one! I swear this one is my favourite its just so adorable! I'm glad i had this idea. I will write more of Makoto as a child because its so angelic and pure 😔