Chapter 1:A deparure to human world

There was once a man. He had special powers. Imagune the world is an program. Well, he alwais had the delete command at him. What could be the insatisfaction he has you might ask. Well, he had a great enemy. Boredom.

He simply doesn't have what to do anymore. Taking a job isn't really on his style. Being a hero is something he wouldn't ever do. He simply hates the word. It's an elitist word who put people on great arrogance. This is the story of this man. The story of Kumagawa Misogi.

Now, he wasn't ever very sane

Now, he wasn't ever very sane. But his now idea was crazier than any. He decided to completly erase his existence. He just wanted to see what would happen.

He got his answer. Apparently it means to be reincarnate. Or how many like to say isekaied. Unfortunately, truck-kun couldn't take part in this process.

And surprise, he got reincarnated as a devil. Well, it's quiet precise of the race who would suit him. And not just a devil, but a pillar. He was reborn in the family Majin as the single heir.

Of course, as the single heir of a family he would have a fiànce. Fortunately for him, the two of them are getting along very well and are completly alright with mariage. She was from the Yakumo house. Yukari Yakumo.

She was from the little number of persons who Kumagawa considered not lame

She was from the little number of persons who Kumagawa considered not lame. And Yukari it's not deranged by his deranged mind, she even liked it.

The power his family have is good with him too. The power of darknees. The power who devore evrything. Oddly specific for him.

Right now he was heading to the Gremory estate. But he was not single. His queen was with him. The vampire Kiryu Zero.

Zero:What are we doing here

Kumagawa:[We'll need permision to go to the human world, in Kuoh.]

Zero:But, it's not like we weren't there before.

That's right. He and his perrage were practicaly a known agency. Though, they were a mercenary agency.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, but we will have the oprtunity to see Rias-chan and Sona-chan again. I have the felling a lot of beings will be atracted by their groups.]

Zero:So, in other words. You're going to piss a lot of people off.

Kumagawa:[Yep!]

Zero sighed. This was her king. Well, maybe he was childish, but he was a great comander. How much they did and not a faction had any idea of it.

They meet with the person they wanted to see. Zeoticus Gremory.

He have given them permision

He have given them permision. But before he wanted to play chess with them. That of course, to figure out they're characters.

Zero was alwais on offensive. She was determined and atacked no matter the situation.

In Kumagawa though, he had nothing. It's like he was changing his personality on a regular basis. And he made small talks who made him make wrong moves, making Kumagawa win the game. It's something never seen, yo find a way to cheat at chess.

And it was something with his eyes. It was like he was the one figured out. He couldn't tell why, but that look was truly terrifying.