Chapter 3.5: Come back...

Savvy's Pov:

"Where am I?" I got off the big bed and looked around the room.

(da room)

"Oh, you're finally awake

"Oh, you're finally awake." A deep voice announced. I looked at the figure standing by the door.

"SANGWOO?" I yelled. "Oh, I guess they really weren't lying when they said I was famous in the human world." He looked me up and down. "Where am I?" I asked curiously.

"Hell."

"Huh? There's no way I died. Now what is Tamaki going to do without me?" I started to pace back and forth. "Prove to me that-" I tried talking, but got interrupted by something that plopped on the bed next to me.

"SAVVY?" It said. "SANGWOO? Damn. I really did go to hell."

Out of all people who died after me..

It just had to be...

Dumbass!

"Now I believe you, Sangwoo. I know good and dang well she aint go to heaven." I said in a sad tone.

"Why is Sangwoo over there?" Dumbass asked.

"I'm her Guardian Devil!" He said with a smile. "A huh?" Dumbass and I said jointy.

"A Guardian Devil, looks after the newbies for about 2 weeks, or until the person they are guarding is comfortable with Hell." He explained.

"Haha.. You got ashes as a Guardian Devil!" Dumbass started to taunt. "I bet I got-"

"Here's your guardian little bitch" Sangwoo said, like Dumbass was already getting on his nerves. Nomu popped up out of nowhere. "EKEKEE-"

"He's not even that bad!" Dumbass said. "Oh no. That WOULD have been your Guardian Devil if you would have shutted the fuck up!" Sanngwoo yelled. "But NO. You had to call me ashes. Here's your new one." He said with a smirk.

When I tell you..

My mouth..

DROPPED..

It was..

DONALD TRUMP!

"UH UH I-" She began.

Out of nowhere we started to fall, and ended back in it the Detention / Basement area.

"BOUT TIME YALL HOES COME BACK" Kevo yelled. "I missed yall, and these hoes ain't got no flavor. So, it was boring."

Chilly and Sophie stared at her.

"What? It's ture." She said.

"Naw.. Send me back to hell. Let me beat Trumps ass real quick." Dumbass started.

"Anyways. How did we end up back here?" I asked.

"Well.." Sophie started. "Once Aben, or whatever that hoe name is, left we did a little ritual to get you guys back."

"Thank you guys. Cause I was not about to deal with Sangwoo." I said.

"Tell us what happen while you guys were in hell." Chilly said.

"Well.."Dumbass started.

Narrator's Pov

And that ladies and gentlemen..

Is how they got reincarnated.

To be continued..Next is da wedding!🌚💗