~Drunk~

Gon's p.o.v

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I didn't have any of the rest of my classes with Killua though. I was sorta hoping I would have...

After a few quick minutes, I have already arrived at the dorm. I take my key from out of my bag and unlock the door. I set my bag down on the kitchen table and then throw myself on the couch letting out a loud sigh.

Killua's not home yet...and I wonder when those girls will be coming over. I really wish he wouldn't have invited them over here..I'm not really in the mood for guests. And plus, the only reason they even want to come over is to play around with Killua.

But...maybe he knows that...maybe he wants the same thing from them. After all, I have only known him for a short period of time. He could be that kind of person.

I flip myself over to where I am now laying on my back.

Some one opens up the front door and walks inside. I lift my head up and see Killua standing there.

I put my head back down and turn my body on its side facing away from him.

He raises and eyebrow and walks closer to me. "Gon? You ok?" He asks.

I don't reply.

Killua's p.o.v

Is he mad or something? I grab his shoulder and pull him back to where he's laying on his back again. He looks annoyed..

"Uh..what's that look for?" I say.

"I'm just tired." He's says while standing up and walking to his room.

I hold in a laugh. Well someone's moody. I hope he's not mad at something that I did..

I shake off the thought and take out my phone as I got a text from someone. One of the girls who are coming over texted and said they were on their way.

I just text back a simple ok.

About 10 minutes later there's a knock at the door. I get up and go open it. 2 girls are standing there. One of them I haven't met before and the other was the one who has been talking to me lately. The girl who I have met before has Dark brown hair and bright green eyes. She's wearing a tight simple purple dress. Her friend has medium length blond hair and blue eyes. Shes wearing a pink crop top and Jean shorts. She's holding what looks like some snacks and drinks.

Kelly, the dark haired one, has a smile on her face. "Hey kil! I don't of you guys have met yet but this is Lindsey, my friend." Kelly says.

Lindsey smiles and waves. "I brought snacks and drinks! I brought enough for the 4 of us. Well, your roommate will be joining us right?" Lindsey asks curiously.

I think back to the way Gon was acting earlier. "Ehh...He might. I'm not exactly sure yet." I say while scratching the back of my neck nervously.

I open the door wider to let them in. They walk in and Lindsey sets the food and drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch. They both take a seat in the living room."Oh! We should play some games. I brought some cards. You should go ask your friend to come play with us. It'll be more fun with more people. " Kelly says while digging in her bag for the cards.

"I'll go try." I say.

I make my way to Gon's room and knock.
"What." He says.

"The girls are here and they want you to come play cards with us...and So do i. I think it will be fun. Oh and there's food." I say.

I hear a loud sigh come from inside. "Finnne" He says.

After a few second Gon swings the door open and walks past me. He goes over and sits on the floor on the other side of the coffee. I sigh and go sit next to him.

Kelly has already split the deck up into 4 sections for each of us. She hands one section to each of us. "Ok so we are going to be playing a game of war. The rules are simple. Each round we will all place down a card from our stack. Whoever has the highest card wins that round and gets all the other players cards that were placed. But, if 2 players have the same card then you both will go into a war. A war is where both players will place 3 cards facing down and then one facing up. Whoever has the higher card that's facing up gets all of the other players cards that were placed. But, there's a twist!" Kelly says with a smile. Her and Lindsey exchange looks and agreed that Lindsey pulls out 4 shot glasses and a bottle of coconut rum.

"Every time one of us looses a war battle, the loser has to take a shot of alcohol." Kelly says.

I smirk. "Ohhh this'll be fun." I say.

I look over at Gon and he has a weird expression on his face. I whisper to Gon. "Do you not drink? I can tell them to scratch the idea if yo-" He cuts me off.

"Its fine." He says.

I nod.

"Ok let's begin!" Lindsey says.

1 hour later:

The game was now finished...and I'm the end, I had to take 8 shots..Gon took 10, Kelly took 7, and Lindsey somehow managed to only take 3. She also won the game.

"Well guy's that was fun!" Lindsey says clearly the only one not wasted. She laughs to her self and looks over at Kelly who is singing a song while barley able to stand.

"I'm going to take Kelly home. I'll leave a note just in case you don't remember this tomorrow. " She says as she writes a quick note and places it on the coffee table. After that she helps Kelly to walk to the door and they leave.

I'm just sprawled out on the floor as I don't really know what the heck is going on.

As soon as they leave Gon crawls over to me and lays on top of me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laugh. "G...gon what are you doing." I say as I'm feeling dizzy.

He lays his head on my chest. "Sleep...ing..." He says giggling to himself ever once in a while.

I smile. "Gon...I like you.." I say out of no where.

He perks his head up. "Hehe...I like you too.." He moves his head up to where his face is hovering over mine. He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead...then my cheek...and then he moves down to my lips but right before he kisses me there, he passes out cold.

I almost finish what he started but decide not to since he's asleep. I admire him for a moment while he sleeps. I then scoop him up and take him to my room placing him on my bed. I throw my shirt off and get in the bed next to him. I pull him closer to me before I fall fast asleep.

The next morning. (Gon's p.o.v)

I slowly start to stirr awake. I try to sit up from bed but something is holding me down. I fully open my eyes and look next to me. My eyes widen and my face turn redder then a tomato.

What the hell am is Killua going in my bed?! And why is he holding me!?!?!

I start to wake up a bit more and look around my room. But then I realize I'm not in my room...I'M IN KILLUA'S ROOM!?

Jesus Christ what happen happened last night and why can't I remember!?

TEHEHE I WONDER WHAT KILLUA'S REACTION WILL BE. ;-)

THAT CONCLUDES CHAPTER 6. THX FOR READING!!!