Bounty Hunter

"Tell your council that the first battalions are ready." Taun We states as the two near the exit. "And remind them, that if they need more troops, it will take more time to grow them."
"I won't forget. Thank you." Obi-Wan smiles.
"Yes thank you." Azaylia repeats.
"Thank you." Taun We says.

Pulling their  hoods over their heads again, Obi-Wan and Azaylia ready theirselves for the walk back to the Fighter.
"Ugh. I don't think I could ever live here. Too much rain." Azaylia grumbles.
Obi-wan moves closer and pulls his cloak over her so it's covering the both of them.
"There. Better?" He grins at Azaylia.
"I guess so." She smiles shyly at him.

His closeness was making her dizzy. Their shoulders rubbed every time they took a step. Obi-Wan couldn't seem to take his mind off the women standing so close to him. They arrive at the Fighter.
"R4!" He calls out to the droid on the ship.
"Scramble code 5 to Coruscant. Care of the old folks home!" Azaylia knows that's the Jedi Council's code name. He removes his cloak from Azaylia. She wraps her own closer around herself with a sour look.
"I'm sorry. The Council will be suspicious if we stand like that." He states.
"It's fine. I'll just suffer." Obi-Wan chuckles in return.

R4 opens a small part of the ship which reveals a satellite. A hologram of Master Windu and Master Yoda appears.
"We have made contact with the Prime Minister of Kamino!" Obi-Wan yells over the loud winds and pouring rain. "They are using a Bounty Hunter called Jango Fett to create a clone army. Master Barlette and I have a strong feeling that this is the assassin were looking for." Obi-Wan finishes.
"Do you think these cloners are involved in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?" Master Windu asks.
"No Master..." Azaylia speaks up. "There appears to be no motive."
"Do not assume anything Azaylia. Clear your mind must be if you to discover the real villains behind this plot."  Master Yoda says.
"Yes Master." She replies cheeks heating up from embarrassment.
"They say Master Sifo-Dyas placed an order for a clone army at the request of the Senate almost ten years ago." Obi-Wan continues. "I was under the impression he was killed before that. Did the Council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?" Obi-Wan asks.
"No." Master Windu replies. "Whoever places that order did not have the authorization of the Jedi Council."
"Bring him here, question him we will." Master Yoda demands.
"Yes Master. We will report back to you once we have him." Azaylia nods and the call ends.
"The sooner I can out of this rain the better." Azaylia mumbles as she walks.
"You don't stop complaining do you?" Obi-Wan teases. She doesn't respond.
She then senses something...
The Bounty Hunter....
He's...leaving!
"Ben!" Azaylia stops walking and screams.
"What?" He turns around looking concerned.
"They're leaving! Jango Fett is leaving Kamino!" Azaylia sprints the opposite way letting the rain pelt her as she runs. She could care less. She's going to get this guy.
>>>
Azaylia arrives at the opposite end of the building before Obi-Wan.
"Dad look!" Boba points. Jango, wearing his Mandalorian armour turns around, grabs his blasters and opens fire. She takes out my lightsaber and deflects each one.
"Boba get on board!" He exclaims to his son while he runs inside the ship. He flies up on his jetpack while still firing blaster shots. Azyalia does a somersault to dodge some of them. He hides behind a metal pillar. She twirls my lightsaber looking for where he went.

Boba turned the big ship around which distracted Azaylia. She didn't see the huge missel heading right for her. It sent her flying backwards making her lose her lightsaber in the process.
"Ugh. Lightsaber." Azaylia's gets back up just to get knocked down again from the blasters of the ship. "That darn boy." She growls.

Azaylia gets up just in time to see Jango pounce on her. She kicks him out of the air with both legs. He lands on the ground with a grunt while Azaylia lands gracefully on her feet. She tries to kick him again but this time he grabs her leg and flips her over. She lands on her back surprised for a moment. Azaylia kicks him hardly in the face and flips back up. The fight ensues while Obi-Wan finally shows up.
"Thank Force." She thinks. Jango then headbutts her making her fall to the ground. Azaylia starts seeing stars. He points his blaster at the women.
"You fight pretty well girl. So sad you have to die."
"Azaylia!" Obi-Wan screams with his lightsaber ignited. Jango wastes no time shooting her. She uses the Force to move his blaster a little. The shot ends up going in her hip. She screams in pain and feels herself start to drift in and out of consciousness. Before Jango can shoot her again, Obi-Wan engages him. Before she blacks out she uses her last bit of strength to throw a tracking device she had in her pocket. Once Azaylia sees it land, she smiles and blacks out.

Obi-Wan heard the most blood-curdling  scream. It was Azaylia. She was on the ground while Jango was on top of her. He shot her. Obi-Wan felt she was still alive so before Jango could land another shot on her he started to fight. Jango knocked Obi-Wan'd lightsaber out of his hands and when he tried to grab Azaylia's Jango tied his hands together with his grappling line. Obi-Wan was dragged along in the wet puddles of water. He rolled to a pillar and pulled Jango down. His jetpack flew away and exploded. Obi-Wan ran up to him and kicked in the chest causing him to fall off the other side. He smiled and then realized his stupid mistake.
"Oh not good!" Obi-Wan shook his head as he was pulled along.
Jango used a blade to slow himself down.

That didn't help Obi-Wan any. He slid of the edge and was hanging off of Jango's arm. Jango disengaged his line and Obi-Wan started to plummet down to the water. Thinking fast, he coiled up the grappling line and threw it. Thankfully it caught on something and stopped Obi-Wan from falling. He jumped onto the platform and made his way back to the landing platform.

Obi-Wan reached there just in time to see the ship leave. He heaved a sigh and then realized he had a way bigger problem...

Obi-Wan rushed over to Azaylia. She was limp and unresponsive.
"Azaylia." He spoke to her cradling her wet head
"Zayli?" He rocked her back and forth. "Oh Azaylia. I'm sorry. I should've been quicker. Why didn't I sense it? Zayli please say something. Anything...please. Zayli, I can't lose you. I can't. Please wake up." Obi-Wan pressed my forehead against hers just like he did with his deceased Master as he died. Tears started to form in Obi-Wan eyes.
"I-I love you Zayli." I whispered. "I'm so-so sorry."

Azaylia awoke to the feeling of hands around her head. Then the pain hit. First in her hip and then in her head.
She squirmed and tried to grab her hip. Azaylia turned her head slightly and saw someone with their eyes closed. He looked quite familiar...
"Ben?" She whispered. "Ben is that you?" His eyes snapped open.
"Zayli?! You're awake!" He exclaimed.
"Yeah? I didn't notice." Azaylia laugh lightly, cracking a joke.
"This is no time for jokes Azyalia...Force...I thought I lost you."

Azaylia couldn't tell if the drops of water near his eyes was rain or tears.
"Ben who do you think I am? I wouldn't let that happen...what about Jango?" She asks him.
He sighs, "They got away... I couldn't stop them..." he says sadly.
"Well don't worry too much. Before I blacked out I threw a tracking device on the ship." His eyes light up.
"Really? Oh Zayli that's wonderful! Alright, I'm going to carry you to the ship." He slides his arm underneath then women's back but she stops him.
"No, no I can stand." She attempts to sit up but the pain from her hip stops me from moving. She grimaces and whimpers.
"Alright." Azaylia lays back down breathing heavily. "I guess I won't be able to stand."

Obi-Wan continues to pick Azaylia up. He accidentally grazed her sore hip with his hand.
"Aah!" She screams. He gasps.
"I'm sorry."
"Just...don't touch...that." Azaylia leans her head back in the crook of his arm and closes her eyes. "Ow..." She groans.
"You'll be alright. Let's get you inside the ship."
He starts to walk. Azaylia could feel his strong arms around her Who would've thought... that she would be carried by Obi-Wan Kenobi...