Mayday!

The thing roared and ran towards the two.
"Wh-who are those guys?" Dimentio asked softly, not wanting to attract attention. The others shrugged. MiMi squeaked as it barley missed the brothers, because they went to the side. They chased them to the mountain. "Wait up!" Dimentio cried as they chased them towards the mountain.

The thing hopped onto the mountain and breathed fire at the brothers. "Woah- It can do that?!" Dimentio asked with shock.

"I guess.. I wonder why they are fighting.."  Count Bleck commented. "Weird.."

Absinthe saw them by the mountain as Vin was rushing them towards them "Good job Vin! Can we pick up the pace a bit though?" Absinthe asked as she looked around.

Vin nodded and began to pick up the speed. Absinthe Hugged Vin's neck tightly as they started to speed up.

The thing turned to them and had a look of confusion and anger. "I-I THINK WE WERE NOTICED...." Nastasia squeaked as she stepped back. Mario lunges at it and they flung him off before jumping onto the mountain. The Mario bro's followed closely behind.

The four shook, startled by what had just happened. They walked up against the mountain.

The thing roared at the brothers and hid In its shell. It began to spin towards them they got chased to the other side of the mountain. Dimentio started to grab a rock on the cliff and started to climb.

"Dimentio, friend, your an idiot if you think your gonna climb up over there." Nastasia scoffed. Count bleck nodded in agreement. Dimentio laughed and continued. "Watch m-"
The mountain rumbled, knocking him off.

They all laughed a bit before they heard a strange shuffling noise that cut them off. They looked at the mountain and noticed that there was something at the top of the mountain. Nastasia slowly backed up. "We need to go."
Count Bleck who wasn't looking that high up tilted his head "Why is-."

It rumbled again, the Earth feeling like a trampoline as they wobbled a bit. The shuffling became loud. Nastasia grabbed their arms. "We need to go-!"

CRASH

The "something" began to grow, and make itself clear what it was. It crashed and thudded against the mountain's rocky surface as it came crashing down. It wasn't alone as well. Piles and piles of boulders and rocks were coming at them. They all ran, but suddenly.. The world flashed to dark.

"NOOO!!!!" Absinthe cried as the boulders slammed into the four, covering them. Vin slowed to a stop at the rubble. She tried moving the rocks, but she could only move the small rocks and a few small boulders away Vin stuck their long tongue onto the other boulders and dragged them away, revealing what only could be her friends..