Everytime I see a keyboard mash I turn it into a full acronym(Try me)

Tagged by WaNNaDiEbOI (Thanks for this lmao, now I unleash my long ass wrath onto the world)

~*~Rules~*~1. Gotta post these sexy rulez2. 15 facts about yourself, refusal is futile3. If this isn't done within a week, punishment time, tagger decides your fate4. Challenge must be done as a chapter, not a comment5. Nominate 15 people as revenge against the world to suffer with you6. Create the most creative chapter name you can, creativity is power, the world cannot sense your motives

1. Born in the country of America, and the state of Misery(Missouri, I swear I'm not trying to be edgy, it's just the joke of the state I swear). The city is apparently one of the top dangerous cities or something, but I've lived here my entire life, so I can't tell the difference.

2. As of 2020 I'm currently 16, at the moment of writing this, I'm about to be a junior in highschool. That being said, I definitely won't write any lemons until I'm 18, and I'm sorry if that somehow makes anyone sad haha.

3. I used to be Christian, but in recent years, my family has decided to become spiritual while still believing in god which I'm very accepting of. Get me some feel good crystal necklaces and meditation music. (No lie though, meditation is pretty good, but I hardly ever find myself able to sit still, or I happen to be in a situation where I'm never gonna have the peace and quiet to meditate).

4. I'm a hetero demiromantic and demisexual, though I used to assume I was purely aromantic and asexual because I hadn't ever had real romantic feelings until literally earlier this year and it was pretty bad.

5. So far the only relationship I've ever been in was in March 2020, it lasted around 4 months, and the guy was polyamorous. The relationship took a terrible toll on me because it wasn't supposed to be polyamory at first, other terrible things happened, and long story short, the concept of polyamory is pretty triggering to me as of late and I don't like to hear about it. I haven't really gotten completely over it, I don't want to date again for like, 7 more years now, and I was already pretty against letting myself date,,,

6. You see that video up there??? God, I hate myself what the hell have I done--- Anyways uh, my irl friends and even some online friends deem me the Komaeda kinnie, especially irl though. A very special quote from one friend was that my mind is Komaeda over run with a hundred Kokichis and holding a single Hajime hostage. To this day, I don't know how to feel about that being my title from them. I've also been called a Chiaki kinnie a lot. Now the Chiaki and Komaeda cosplay are the two Dangan cosplays I own. But everyday I have to wonder, why have I never been compared to Ibuki? 

7. I don't know if anyone knows what a lolita is, but when I say it, I'm talking about the fashion. Though irl, I'm really short, so I could be jokingly called a loli at anytime, I'm genuinely into the Lolita fashion. Look it up sometime! Sadly, many people of my skin color either just don't do this fashion or don't feel comfortable doing it because they'll be judged by everyone around them. I'm lucky enough to have a mother that heavily indulges in fashion herself, and even she's said the fashion is appealing so she has no problem with me being for it.

8. You probably guessed it from the former fact, my profile pic, my character on the book, or even just comments I've made in numerous wattpad comment sections. I'm black, and I'm a darkie at that, probably doesn't seem like much to say I know. But like, I used to be a little self conscious since the family around me is light skinned, and according to blood we're all also hispanic, but if you looked at me, you'd never be able to tell. I'm pretty dark. Recently, I've seen a lot of topics about colorism, racism and such, say what you will about that, I think it's a problem. I won't lie, sometime in May and June, I'd be a little late to update because of numerous things regarding the topic. I'm here to say no matter how dark you are, it doesn't take away from your beauty, you have to find some confidence in it, and don't let others put you down for supporting yourself.