Taking a shower together isn't gay

The two men had ran back home in the pouring rain, umbrella having been a victim of the wind's harsh consequences. But of course, they couldn't have cared less. They were already coated in mud, a little rain wouldn't do any more harm.

     "My God, that was quite the date." Grumbled Y/n as he fumbled with the keys, finally unlocking the door and stepping in. Tom nodded in agreement, stepping out of his shoes and taking his coat off. He took off his soaked sweater as well, leaving the clothes in a wet heap on the polished floor.

     Unbeknownst to him, y/n was quite enjoying the show. He'd taken to the couch, taking off his pants and coat before getting comfortable. A wolf whistle alerted Tom to the other's exploring eyes, and his face flushed red. "Hey! Some privacy would be nice." "Well how do I resist watching when you're stripping right in my living room?"

     Tom rolled his eyes and picked up his clothes and stormed off to the bathroom, y/n following close behind. "Nice ass." "I'll body slam you." "Body slam me daddy~"

     They stepped into the bathroom, y/n closing the door behind him. He started stripping down, Tom turning on the water and adjusting it to preference. He stripped off his sweatpants and briefs, stepping in and holding open the curtain for the other. Y/n was pleasantly surprised, he'd expected the shy male to turn him away, but he wasn't gonna complain. He stepped into the shower, sighing softly as the hot water warmed his body. "Never realized how cold it was till now." "Ha, me neither."

     An awkward silence fell over the bathroom, the sound of the rushing water being the only sound filling the air. Tom shyly looked away, grabbing the bottle of shampoo from the stand. "Ah, mint breeze huh?" Y/n nodded and watched the other pour a small amount in his hand, lathering his hair and forming suds that fell and ran down the drain. Tom yelped a bit as he felt long fingers work into his hair, gently massaging his scalp. He groaned softly, resting against y/n's body as his hair was washed. He shut his eyes tight as hot water poured on his head, soap running down his face and body.

     "That felt.. really nice. You've got really skilled fingers." Tom mumbled, blushing as y/n winked down at him. "Why are you like this?" "Like what? I didn't do anything."

      Just as the brunet went to argue, he was gently pushed down to the tub floor. He glanced up at the other in confusion, catching an eyeful of his large.. "UWAAAAH!" He quickly covered his face, feeling his skin warm up. "Calm down, I just wanna wash you up."

     Indeed, he felt a washcloth scrub at his skin, taking care of his back before scrubbing at his chest. He slowly relaxed, tension fading from his body. "You're an idiot.." Y/n chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry~"

     Soon he was rinsed and dried, sitting on the guest bed with a flustered face. His mind was preoccupied with the other's large cock, even flaccid it looked big enough to fill his.. "AHHH!" He rolled around in bed, trying to get the thought out of his mind.

     "You alright?" Y/n walked in, thankfully fully clothed with a pair of PJs and a loose blouse. He sat in bed, ruffling Tom's hair. "You should get some sleep." Tom sat up and whined. "Sleep with me. I wanna cuddle." Y/n chuckled. "You sure you don't want to do something else? After all, you saw how b-" He was cut off with a pillow thrown at his face. "...I see how it is." He grabbed the pillow and swung it at the other, and soon enough a rough pillow fight had broken out.

     Of course, put two tired middle aged men in a pillow fight and it wouldn't last very long. It had only been 20 minutes, but there they were, cuddled up in each other's arms dozing off. Maybe it was Tom's imagination, or a dream starting way too early. But he was sure, it was the last thing he'd heard before passing out. "I love you, my dear."