Everything I wanted

Billie p.o.v

"Get out." Was all I said to the tall dark skinned girl that was standing before me, sure she was beautiful and amazing in bed but I didn't love her and I couldn't keep hurting the ones I loved by having her around.

"What" she asked slightly pissed off, "get out now" I said calmly. With that she put on her clothes and stomped out the door. For some backstory on her, her name is Crystal and I met her at a bar while dating Kayle one thing led to another and we became fuck buddies of a sort. When my family found out about her the were mad to say the least, my family loved Kayle and to know that I was hurting her without her knowing pissed them off.

Crystal was involved with drugs and gangs, I never did drugs with her or hung out with her friends but she would always come home late completely crossed and usually bleeding with a black eye, I was done with her and now I had to go back to Kayle.

I tried to call her but my number was blocked along with all social media's, I knew what I had to do.
I got I'm my car and drove down the street until I reached my soulmates house.

Kayle's p.o.v

I hear a loud knock on my door that wakes me up, I quickly run down stairs and open my door to see the one person I never wanted to see again, the girl that stole my heart and ripped it to pieces, the girl that broke me completely and gave me commitment issues, the girl I still somehow needed, the girl I still loved.