Chapter 1-Welcome to the City of Angels. Suprise, Suprise.

*Ryder's POV*

"Hey, Ryder, can I tell you something?" Asked Wes, as the truck came to a stop.

"Sure, anything, big bro." I said, cautiously. Wes never tells me anything, unless he's in trouble.

"Keaton and Drew don't know that you're coming." He said, hopping out of the truck. I did the same, and opened the back of the truck, ready to lift the boxes.

"Don't worry about that stuff, sis, just come in." Said Wes, waiting at the door. I checked my phone for the time. Drew and Keaton were probably still sleeping.

We walked in, and were greeted by the house members, and the mentors. The girls and I bonded instantly. Carly, CeCe, and I were awwing over pictures of Paige's little girl, when Drew and Keaton walked in.

"Hey, CeCe! That your sister?" Asked Keaton. I started laughing uncontrollably. Demi and Britney were was almost dying with laughter.

"Wes, what's going on?" Asked Keaton, confused.

"Dude, that's your twin sister, idiot!" Said Wes, doubled over in tears. Keaton sprinted foreward, jumped, and landed in my lap, hugging me, and bawling. L.A started recording him on his phone. I rolled my eyes. "Keaton, we are NOT going through this again." I said, remembering the day they left.

"I-Im s-s-sorry, I didn't know you were p-p-retty."

"Gee, thanks, Keaton, It means a lot. Those words truly touched my soul."I said, ignoring the fact that he remembered me as a little blonde rodent.

"Since when did you get hot, Ryder?" Said Drew, is eyes wide.

"I could say the same for you, Mr.Chadwick." I said, smirking. Drew seemed taken aback by my new attitude. Nerd Ryder would just blush and walk away, looking like a piece of shit. New Ryder always had comebacks. I glanced at a bewildered Wes, and an amused Keaton.

"NO. NO. BARRIER. BARRIER. Simon, please agree with me! -" Yelled Wes, frantically looking at Simon, who was mid-coffee sip. "That's not right! I mean, sh-" Simon glared at Wes until he shut up, and finished his coffee. "Twin sister, right? 16, 20,sounds like a love story, or a tragic waste of time waiting to happen. Make it work, I said nothing." He said, putting his cup in the sink, and leaving the kitchen.

"You hear that, old man?" I said, looking up at Drew. "Wes has absolutely nothing to worry about. Waste of time, besides, I gotta go back to Sequim or Huntington Beach sometime to finish school."

"Well, actually..." Said Keaton, getting off me, and standing up.

"You don't need to do this, Keaton." Warned Wes, turning red. He was getting really pissed.

"She deserves to know." Said Drew.

"I swear, this is out of New Moon or Eclipse, just tell me before I go kissing werewolves, or some crazy shit like that. I don't like being contained." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Wait. I thought you were like, antisocial?" Asked Keaton.

"Brother, please, I talked to our friends back home, she's the school heart crusher. If Ryder was a guy, I'd give her props for being a stud." Said Wes, shaking his head dissaprovingly.

"It's not like I'd ever done anyone, geez, calm your balls. I just teach arrogant guys a lesson, to put them in a girl's perspective." I said, rolling my eyes

"Better watch out, Drew! My roomie got venemous fangs, I tell you. FANGS!" Said Carly, watching my stuff get moved.

"What do I need to know again?" I asked.

"Well, Little miss 5.0 GPA, we pulled some strings, and you're officially graduated. We got an eviction in Huntington Beach, so when we win this, we'll buy a house." My eyes widened.

"It's not that I don't believe in you guys, but if you don't win, what are we gunna do? I need to get a job! I didn't do my 4 years, so I don't have scolarship offers yet!" I said, freaking out.

"The tutoring here counts as homeschool, and yes, you can get a job if you want, since there's not much for you to do, so yeah. If anything happens, we'll just stick you in a modelling agency or something" Said Wes. How could he be so carefree? I stood up, and grabbed my skateboard, walking out. "I'll be right back, just going out for a break."

I skated around for about a minutes, until I got to the back of the building. I took out the pack and lighter, then lit the little roll up, calming down at the scent.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped, then glared at my stalker.

"Drew, what are YOU doing?" I asked, still a bit startled.

"I came after you, Ryder, why are you doing this to yourself? You'll either get cancer, or get arrested. I won't have that." He said. Why was he so freaking worried? My life, not his.

"Because I have no idea if I have a future or not, and I'm stressed out." I said, meeting his stare. I got up, and the packet of cigarettes dropped from my hands. Drew grabbed it.

"I heard you skate." He stated.

"Yes I do, now give me my damn smokes." I growled.

"Think you can beat me?" he asked.

"Of course, anyday, now hand them over." I regretted the words once they slipped out. Too late to back out of this problem. Just put up a fight, and admit defeat.

"You dare say that to your master?" Said Drew, in the worst chinese accent I have ever heard. but yeah. Back in my chubby nerd days, Drew Chadwick, town skate master, tried to teach me how to skateboard. How fun that was. Imagine Drew trying to explain how to skateboard to a pudgy nerd girl with hair that could be used for steel wool! Grateful still for his help, I mastered the rest on my own.

"Yes I do, and one of my exes taught me how to skateboard pretty damn well, after TP-ing his house, I was outta there faster than Liam Payne can run." I said, challenging him.

"Ok. Let's go to the skatepark now. If you win, you get them back. If I win-"

"Which will never happen, I'll give you 2 wishes, because I'm a sympathetic but cheap bitch. Now let's go."

We went to a little skatepark, and I started off slow, doing some little tricks here and there. Drew mocked amusement. "Not bad. Just a noob." He said, skating alongside me, and doing some bigger tricks. I matched him. Time to do my jumps.

"Stay there, Don't move." I said, as Drew stood up on a patch of grass, his head slightly below a ledge. I picked up speed, and leaped as high as I could. The Skateboard skimmed Drew's hair, but I landed on the ledge. Drew slowly clapped. I turned around, something I never do 6 feet off the ground. "So did I wi-AAAAH!!"

"HOLY SH-" Yelled Drew, as I landed on top of him.

I looked at him. He was smirking for no apparent reason.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I won." he said, light dancing in his blue-green eyes.

"What do you want." I groaned. He lifted his head, and our lips met. Something I'd wanted for a while. He sat up, and his fingers were tangled in my hair. I broke the kiss, and rested my forehead on his, breathless.

"Second wish?" I asked.

"Can I get a date with you?" He asked, smiling. I got up. "Nope." I said, smirking. His smile dropped, and he got up, grabbed his skateboard, and sprinted away. As he dissapeared into the busy L.A street, my skateboard flew off the ledge, and broke in two on the concrete. Wonderful, how was I supposed to let loose now?