Chapter 6

Basically just a plot dump cause,,
I m l a z y
And it's technically Friday so upload time

Please read the note at the bottom of the chapter
~

Third Person POV

  "Okay, explain." The team was back on the bus and waited for Hinata's explanation. Kinoshita was still unconscious and was laying against Narita.

Hinata took a deep breath and nodded.

"So, as you know, I'm an angel. Well, part angel at least. It's a complicated story. But I kept it a secret because I didn't want to get kicked off the team for cheating when I wasn't just because of my wings.

"Also, I was scared you guys would abandon me for being different if you ever found out, like my dad, so that's another reason I kept it a secret."

"Your dad? What happened to him?" Suga was the one who asked. He had never heard of Hinata's father and was quite curious.

"After Natsu was born my mother told my dad that she was an angel. Since he was a human, he didn't think he could be with a non-human, and left."

Suga was silent for a second before apologizing. "I'm sorry, Hinata. I had no idea."

Hinata gave Suga a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Suga-San. It doesn't even matter, since I can barely remember him."

After a few moments of silence, Hinata spoke up again. "Well, do you have any more questions?"

Tanaka and Noya looked at each other then at Hinata. "We have a question!"

Hinata nodded at the two. "Go ahead."

"Can angels really make anyone fall in love with them? Even Saltyshima?"

Hinata laughed softly. "That's not true. That comes from how our skin tends to be a bit clearer and we catch light better. That's all it is. And since I'm still half human it's not as prominent on me anyways. Even if it did, what would it accent? I'm not good looking like Tsukishima or Kageyama."

  Noya jumped up when Hinata said that, making Ennoshita grab him so he didn't fall because the bus was moving. "That's not true! You look adorable! You take that back!"

Hinata blushed and looked away. "Th-thanks. I've been told that a lot but it means a lot coming from you, Noya-San!" Hinata smiled softly, capturing the hearts of his poor teammates. (But they get to see Hinata happy all the time so is it really that bad?)

After that, Daichi spoke his concern. "As a half-angel, what abilities do you have? Would they in any way affect your playing skills?"

Hinata shook his head. "I can put people to sleep and change small details of a person's memories, heal small wounds, and I can change my form to fit in with normal people. I don't get any pluses to physical abilities and I can only fly if I have my wings out."

"And it's obvious it didn't add to his mental abilities, based on his scores," Tsukishima snickered making Suga glare at him.

"Tsukishima, be nice."

Tsukishima clicked his tongue and put his headphones on. He was no longer interested in the conversation and he couldn't even tease Hinata anymore.

Hinata watched Tsukishima before turning his attention back to the team. "Is there any other questions? If not then I have one."

Suga shook his head. "It doesn't seem like there's anymore questions. What is it that you needed to ask?"

"Well, it's really uncomfortable hiding my wings and usually I go stretch them out at the park at night but because we're in Tokyo I don't know where I could do that. If it's okay I wanted to ask if one of you guys could help with that. Usually if I don't stretch my wings I get all sleepy the next day and if I can't play that would make me super sad."

Noya was the first to speak up at Hinata's request. "Leave it to me, Shouyo! I am your senpai after all!"

Tanaka also spoke up. "Me too! Your senpais will help you!"

Hinata looked at them in awe. "So cool! Noya-Senpai, Tanaka-Senpai!"

The two laughed. "Call us that again!"

"Noya-Senpai! Tanaka-Senpai!"

The rest of the bus ride went like that, with all of them talking among themselves and just having an all around good time until they finally got to Nekoma's school.

~
WOAH

1K reads and 61 votesTHANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Next chapter will be a Q and A so post any questions you have in the comments

You can ask me or Hinata anything

Word Count: 760