Wolf moon

Copywrite: I do not own teem wolf or any of the characters. I only own the character of magnolia grace and a few other created characters. All rights go to Jeff Davis.

Have you ever noticed that girl who was always there, she always seemed to be having fun, always smiling and laughing. It's her story that no one knows. Her story that your about to hear. She is the girl that had a tragic start and an epic end. This is the story of magnolia grace.

"Derek did you hear what talia said you and I are going to get married. She said once I'm an adult we are going to be married. Isn't that the best news ever?" 10 year old magnolia asked the 12 year old boy with black hair and vibrant green eyes.

"Maggie your a kid and you and I will never be married. Now leave me alone I'm busy." Maggie had tears in her eyes at the rudeness of the pre-teen boy. Maggie grumbled to herself that she was only two years younger that the boy.

Maggie ran away from the boys room all the way downstairs where she was met with the arms of peter hale who just smiled at the sweet child. Peter was freshly 21 and understood the child in his arms better than people his own age. Some would say he considered the little girl his best friend. They were never separated. Maggie smiles at the blue eyed man and snuggled into him.

"Ok nol are you going to tell me what happened?" Maggie shook her head at the man.

"Let's play Mario kart." Maggie changed the subject knowing peter would beat Derek up for making her sad. Of course Maggie didn't want that.

"Of course nol. But I get to be yoshi this time." He said sternly but as soon as he saw the pouty face that the little girl was giving him he sighed. "Ok fine. I'll be princess peach." Maggie kissed peter cheek before pulling away from his embrace to set up the game cube.

Talia watched her brother and the family 10 year old interact with each other with a smile on her face.

5 years later.

Maggie Grace had reached the age of fifteen and the hale and grace family threw a huge party for the young girl. Talia had made Maggie a beautiful dress fit for a princess and they had set up a dance floor outside in the back yard. The entire pack showed up for the girls party. This was the day that magnolia would be told who she would be emissary to.

The party went in full swing the entire night until talia and magnus grace stood in front of the dance floor ready for their announcement. Magnus cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. "For all of our family and friends who have graced us on such an important day, my baby girls fifteenth birthday. we would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight. Ok now I know everyone had been waiting for this moment. Talia will you do the honors?" Talia nodded at her long time friend.

"Tonight I would like to introduce magnolia grace as the emissary of ...Laura hale. We also have the best news ever to share with everyone, tonight isn't only magnolias birthday but tonight we celebrate her engagement to my son Derek." Everyone clapped and cheered. Maggie stood frozen having thought that she would have more time before the engagement was set. She knew what this meant. This meant peter wouldn't become the next alpha but Laura would, it also meant she just lost her freedom. Maggie didn't show her emotions, she just smiled and thanked everyone, but on the inside she was sad.

The night went on and everyone scattered and left the party going back to their homes leaving the two families to clean up. After the night was done and the only thing left to do was unplug the lights that surrounded the dance floor Maggie was in charge of that so she stood dead center of the dance floor both families inside the house cleaning and getting the little ones off to bed. Maggie stood in silence contemplating what had just happened. In a blink of a night her life was forever changed.