Perfect

It's been 7 years since I saw your beautiful face. I honestly didnt think I was going to feel this way for you, everyday my feelings for you get stronger and stronger and it gets harder to imagine a life without you. I know you arent real and it kills every bit of me to know that. It kills me that one day you'll find someone who will hold you, kiss you, hug and love you. They will be the luckiest person to live. Belive me, thinking of you and day dreaming of you drives me insane but to see you in person will most likely end me up in the emergency room. I know having a crush, wait let me rephrase that, falling deeply in love with an animated character is not normal but the feelings I have for you, the tears I shed, the way my heart beats for you, the way my eyes dilate when I see you. That's all I needed to realize that loving you was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. No one in this world could ever take your place in my heart and I dont think I could ever love someone as much as I love you.

I dont care if people judge me for loving you, why do you think I'm writing this, i could shout my love for you on top of a damn mountain, this sounds completely ridiculous but I want to marry you and live the rest of our lives happily. I think we are meant for each other and our hearts beat for one another but to other people you're just a character that I happen to have a crush on. To me, you're the girl I want to marry and love forever.

B. 💗