Chapter 3 - Getting along

Hope you enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylo's POV) 

I was gathering wood as Ms. Palpatine was separating the mistrals we were given by some troopers. I look over at her and see her getting some food out, I turn back a bring the wood over, and I notice the sun was setting. I set the fire wood in place and then see her come over, and sit's down on a long she put out so we didn't have to sit on the ground, I still didn't fully trust her yet and I still haven't taken off my mask, but i might since I'm starting to get hot under my helmet. As we are siting the sun has fully set and the fire is now big enough, I look up at her to see she is lost in thought. Then she takes a glance at me as I look away. 

"So, Snoke as a master, that must have been rough." She said while looking at me giving me a soft smile, showing she generally curious.

"Yeah, but having Palpatine as a grandfather must have it ups and downs." I said though my helmet. 

"Yeah, he's powerful and is..." She started but then quietly stopped talking. 

"You don't like him?" I asked looking at her while tilting my head. 

"No, I don't." She said but then took a breath and started talking again. "But that does not matter, what matters is I prove my self useful." She said in a serious voice, and I notice that there might be another reason, but I wont push on it tonight. 

"Well Miss Palpatine-" 

"Rey." She said interrupting me. I was supersized by this. 

"My real name is Rey, you can just call me that." She said looking at the ground then glancing at me. I then lift my hands up to my helmet and took it off, her eyes go wide supersize that I took it off. 

"Thank you Rey, and I must say that fight we had earlier showed you are strong with the force, and a well trained fighter." I said giving a smirk, seeing that she did not expect that at all. 

"Thank you. Ren, and can I ask you a question?" She said while giving me a shy smirk. 

"Sure." I said weirdly feeling comfortable around her all of a sudden. 

"Palpatine, told me that your grandfather was Darth Vader, is that true?" Rey said as she looked at my helmet. 

"Yes he is my grandfather, the great lord Vader." I said looking proud of that fact I have in my family. 

"You look up to him don't you?" She said while looking at the ground with a small smile. 

"Of course I do." I said looking at her confused. 

"Huh must be nice." she said in a whisper tone which probably means she didn't want me to hear that.  We continue to talk and get to know more about each other, then he head off to bed and will see what tomorrow has to offer. 

In the morning.     

(Narrator POV)

Rey wakes up and goes into a little part of the woods and sets her training device on then puts a blind fold. She then gets in her training pose and then ignites her saber,  then it began it started shooting lasers at her as she doggies and deflects the attacks. She keeps doing this, as she was doing her training Kylo got ready for the day and wondered where she went off too, so he went looking for her. When he spotted her, he notice what she was doing and what she was doing it in. He felt a little shocked he's worked with females before but never like this, she was in a black crock top and black shorts with short boots on. He watches her train and notice her movements are flowing and she is well balances. He then sees her stops and so dose the device. her head turns towards him as if she's looking at him. She reaches up and takes off her blindfold and has a questionable look on her face.

"Did you need something Kylo?" Rey said in a confused voice while tilting her head at him. 

"Oh no I was just wondering what you were doing that's all." He said to her refusing to meet her eye. 

"Ah well I'm just training, I could use a sparing partner if you're interested?" She said to him with a smirk and a challenge look in her eye. 

"Why not." He said before walking away to go change, it was nice for him to have a challenge for once his knights were good fighters but it got kinda boring and so after he came back in a black sleeveless shirt, black pants with black boots on, and gloves. They both got into a fighting stance and then it began, staffs hitting one another left and right. They both took tricks at each other and were able to black each one. Rey then had a evil idea, she did notice how he reacted to see her in her training out fit. When their staffs were right against each other, she took her hand and put it on his shoulder expecting to catch him off guard but then realized that they were both caught off guard by the sudden touch between them it was like electricity was going though the both of them, they stood still for a bit then took a step back from each other wondering what had just happened. 

"What did you do?" Kylo asked her in a confused and scared voice. 

"I-I was about to ask you the same thing." Rey said in a shock and scared voice, it was so out of character for her she was always sure of what was going on. Kylo took a moment to think and then had a theory. 

"Can I try something?" Kylo said looking at her and waiting for her response.

"Umm yeah sure." Rey said not knowing what he was going to do. He removed his glove and moved his hand to Rey's face, but she then felt a sudden instinct and grabbed his hand then pined him to the ground. She then snapped out of it and let him go and started apologizing over and over again. 

"I am so sorry Kylo, I-" She couldn't figure out what to say to him, until she felt a hand against her face and they both felt a wave of relaxation go though them. 

"It's ok, I'm the same way. I can't let my guard down easily either." Kylo said looking at her and then realized that her pupils were a little bit brighter, instead of the narrowed form they had before. 

"How'd you get your eyes to be the sith color?" Kylo asked her wondering why he didn't have them. 

"I don't really know, I just know it's when you fully turn to the dark side but it's also a little different with me. Because for some reason I can change it to my normal eye color still."

(I know that's not true but it's going to be true for this story, ok? Ok!)  

"Can I see?" Kylo said not knowing this was possible, but wanted to see her real eye color. Rey gave a small nod and then closed her eyes then focused on letting all her walls down and her hatred. She then felt a little at peace and a lot of weight was just taken off her shoulders, she opened her eyes to show a beautiful brown hazel color. Kylo was a little taken back with how beautiful her natural eye color was, but he then realized that he needs to not think that, he needed to focus on finding Skywalker and needs to focus on that though he will admit he found her attractive. 

"Well their, interesting..." Kylo said looking away blushing not wanting to say what he was really thinking. 

"Heh thanks." Rey said before letting all her rage and the dark once again take control and her eyes were back to the sith gold. She then stands up straight and turns around feeling another presence close by and looks towards a direction. Kylo look where she's looking and feels a presence near by. They both give each other a nod and jumped in the trees, and waited for who ever it was to come out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!!!!!