(5) thursday: sticky notes (part 1)

"I have to head back into the school to prepare Friday's prank, we just have to wait a bit until Mr. Kim leaves." I whisper to Jin as we walk out of the school and he laughs.

"What could you possibly have to prepare a whole day and a half in advance for?"

We turn to the gym and I pull him inside with me.

"See that?" I point at the red Mustang in the parking lot.

"That's his car. We're waiting until he leaves."

"What in the world are you planning?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"You'll see Friday morning. I think this'll be the best one yet. I went easy on him today so I have to step up my game for tomorrow's and Friday's." I peek out the little window on the door and Jin does the same.

He sighs and pulls something from his bag.

"Want some jellies?" He offers the bag to me.

I giggle at him, always eating candy.

"Oh- that's him! He's leaving." I grin as he pulls away.

"Damn, he's got a nice ass car, I'll give him that." I nudge Jin.

Once his car is out of sight, I grab Jin and pull him with me to the school entrance and to Mr. Kim's class. I make sure no one sees us as I pull out a spare classroom key I had gotten from the janitor earlier.

"You have that why?" He stares at the key.

"Told the janitor earlier that I had to come after school to get stuff from the room and that Mr. Kim told me to lock up." I smirk.

I open the door and pull Jin inside.

"I can't believe I even thought of this! I'm one hell of a genius y'know?" I gloat while digging through my bag.

"You seem to become more and more powerful each prank. You're like... leveling up." Jin laughs.

He gasps and I look up at him.

"You're the final boss! I wonder if Mr. Kim will beat you."

I snort at Jin's ridiculous but mostly accurate thoughts. That's a good question, actually.

Will Mr. Kim figure out it's me messing with him?

"Psh, he hasn't said anything to me because he has no proof it's me. He has to know it's me though because I drew his 'juicy ass' on the board today." I bust out laughing.

"It doesn't connect you with the pranks though." Jin points out.

"You're right."

"What about those weird things he said to you? Does he know it's you and he's trying to mess with you back?" Jin asks.

"Whatever he said that I took as flirting was me just being dumb probably. I'm dirty minded and just took it wrong. He has no reason to mess with me like that, he only suspected me and I took what he said the wrong way."

"He doesn't intimidate me." I add.

"You're right. Why in the world would a teacher flirt with a student?" He pauses and an idea comes to his mind,"Or maybe he actually has a crush on you! A student crush!"

"You're crazy. He's a hot young art teacher that's always wearing Gucci and expensive brands so he can obviously have any hot babe out there so why would he suddenly like a student?"

He shrugs.

Jin tries reading the paper over my shoulder and I snatch it away from him and glance up.