chapter seven

-Morgan-

2 weeks later

it's really been 2 weeks and we haven't heard from Nari at all

it's really been 2 weeks and we haven't heard from Nari at all. she hasn't responded to one call, text or nothing. i blame myself everyday cause i should have never told Senia that day in the car what Marquees was doing to her and Senia big mouth ass should've never snitched to Fat. we been at Fat's house everyday for the 2 weeks trying to figure out what we were going to do about Nari. we weren't worried she was going to snitch cause one thing we knew about Nari was that her loyalty ran deep.

"i'm thinking we should just pop up on ha ass at this point" Lando said putting the blunt to his lips.

"she would beat every single one of our asses" i said shaking my head. "do y'all think she's okay?" i asked cause honestly i never went this long without talking to her.

"she's fine, she being petty i check when she was last active on instagram everyday" Ace said checking again and showing us it said last active 3 minutes ago.

"das weirdo behavior" Key said furrowing his eyebrows "imma keep it ah buck wid you boys, ion even know why i'm hea. i never talked ta ha fr" he said shrugging his shoulders

"can you be serious for a minute please" Senia said rolling her eyes at him "you played just as much as a role in this as everyone else" Fat ended up telling us how everything went down. how Key had a friend who told them about Marquees and then everything just played out from there.

"i'm just saying doe ya trying so hard ta get back at shawty just let ha be. why we gotta chase ha?" he said shaking his head

"man Key shut yo ass up." Fat said "Lando we doing dat pop up buh only Senia and Morgan is going in" he continued.

"i really don't think this is a good idea" Senia said shaking her head

"deadass, you KNOW how Nari gets, she would literally tear both our asses up" i said and i was being honest. Nari never really fought unless she had to and when she did, tuhhh she was beating bitches faces in.

"if she had hands why she didn't beat da nigga back? den we ah neva be in dis position in da first place" Key said chuckling

"Key that wasn't even funny your skinny ass can never just have sympathy for once like damn bro" i said getting mad. he been making things 10 times harder this entire process. we get it you don't even really know her but shut the fuck up bro.

"Morgan i done told yo ass to watch how da fuck you you talk ta me i'm not one of yo lil buddies. i ah fuck you up" he said bucking his eyes at me and i flicked him off rolling my eyes.

"if we gone do ah pop up, fuck we waiting for?" Ace said causing Lando to put out his blunt on the ashtray and we all stood up to head towards the door.

"Key, drive Senia and Morgan" i heard Fat say to him

"nah bro, they annoying" he said shaking his head