By

"(Nickname)-chan?" you hummed in confirmation. Good thing you didn't really delete his number after he joked about bothering you while you're in your honeymoon at the reception yesterday. Turns out, it's you who bothered the other.

"Aren't honeymoons supposed to be spent with your spouse and not calling up your cousin?" Oikawa chuckled from the other line, taking a sip of his newly ordered coffee. "Want some advice?"

"About what? You don't have a spouse, Tooru. Let alone a lover." You smirked at his reaction, perfectly envisioning him. Troubling another person isn't one of your plans in your honeymoon. Besides, Oikawa proved many times to be good entertainment source to get your mind off of things. "Did you really have to call just to ruin my morning?" he frowned while you decided against nagging him regarding telling Akaashi about your ex since it took away your concern in telling Akaashi the details.

"Haji... I mean, Iwaizumi. How's he doing?" your eyes widened at what you just blurted out. What happened to forgetting about the dream?!

Oikawa stopped walking and choked, almost spatting coffee to a passerby in front of him who grimaced. "Iwa-chan? Didn't you told me to never mention him again? Nonetheless it's your honeymoon! Don't think about your ex!" you winced, you know that very well. But you needed to know why he's suddenly appearing in your dream. Maybe it meant that you should check up on him?

"I know, but I just wanna know how he's doing. I'm over him now so I figured I needed the assurance that he's doing fine like me. After all, we were friends." Oikawa sighed. Despite you and Iwaizumi had broken up, he still maintained connection with him. He's still his best friend after all, and he knew the older male needs someone to refrain him from doing stupidity. Like what he had done for him back in highschool.

"He's doing good, actually. Got a great job and pretty much back to his old self. He even rekindled his liking on using ugly nicknames for me." you snickered, knowing Oikawa is pouting right now. Somehow, you wanna know if Iwaizumi really forgot about you... you hope not. Hoping instead that he'd still take you back as a friend at the very least.

"I'm actually going to his house now. Do you want to talk to him as well?" you blinked. "Uh... no, thank you though. I'd rather know first if it's a good idea for him to talk to me. Besides, I'm all better now. I should get back to Keiji." Oikawa bid her goodbye and ended the call. 'Better now?' he shrugged, Akaashi's with her, it should be fine.

Once he's infront of the Iwaizumi residence, he rang the doorbell and waited a bit. He went unannounced, it's understandable. But it's not like they haven't done this when they were young. Oikawa searched all over his memory at where the key to his house is anddd bingo. Right under a certain rock. Some grown man he is.

Oikawa unlocked the door, making sure no one saw him of course. "Iwa-chan~! Surprise! I got coffee for you!" Oikawa sweatdropped at the sheer silence of the house. Does Iwaizumi still haven't finished his morning run? He set the coffees down and opened the lights. Everything was clean except for some crumpled papers scattered on the floor.

He picked them up and realized they were photo papers. He walked over to the trash bin while straightening up one, resulting to his brows furrow in confusion. "What the hell?" Oikawa can't even tell what's in the paper anymore due to it being utterly ruined. He was about to look at the others too but while he was about to do so, his other hand opened the bin. His eyes landed on bloody clothes, converting his confusion to horror. What had Iwaizumi been up to?

"Shttykawa?" Iwaizumi called out, almost making Oikawa jump. He closed the lid gently as possible and made himself look like he's only about to approach the bin. "Here!" just in time, Iwaizumi revealed himself. "What are you doing? Want me to call the cops on you?" the handsome tanned male frowned, approaching him. Oikawa shook his head as he bit his cheek from the inside, trying his best to stop his mildly shaking body.