o n e.

jungwoo breathed in the fresh city air. he had just arrived to seoul, korea. jungwoo was scared. it was so packed, the buildings were huge, everywhere & everyone were busy. he took a deep breath and clutched onto his luggage.

they arrived at his new home, jungwoo knew his family were very fortunate, it was an 2 story home with a modern interior design. it was up to date, fancy, yet simple.

jungwoo, was a kindred spirit. back in the countryside he'd do volunteer work for the elderly, babysit, clean, do whatever in his favor to help anyone.

he ran upstairs to where his new bedroom would be and plopped himself onto the king-sized mattress, getting comfy while embracing his mattress for a minute or two. he decided to look around his room for a bit to get used to it. the room came already designed with all the things he loved. he checked his closet, bathroom.

jungwoo's attention suddenly shifted to the window. who were his neighbors?

jungwoo pov.

i gently lifted back my curtain out of place, another window was clear as day, bright open leading into a bedroom, filled with sheer pastel pink. i looked around a bit more to see if anybody was in the room.

"wait, is this lowkey stalker vibes?" i thought to myself looking down, and biting my bottom lip contemplating whether or not it was invasion of privacy.

"one more look won't bother." jungwoo looked up to see petite figure now in the room...

3rd pov.

getting undressed.

jungwoo wanted to look away but couldn't. he felt something. jungwoo slowly chucked down to his area, that was now, sprung up. forgetting to close his curtain, the same girl, fully covered was now looking at jungwoo look down at his boner, looking at her.

jungwoo panicked, opening his window, "i-it's not what you think! i promis-"

"so, you weren't looking at my tits just now?" the girl cut him off chuckling. jungwoo cheeks were now flushed out in red.

"if you do not want me to call the cops, come to my house right now." the girl said now in a serious tone.

jungwoo nodded & hurried down the steps quickly. "i don't wanna go to jail, will i go to jail? wait, then how will i become an professional dancer?"

jungwoo was now in front of the girls house. he was going to knock, but the door swung open and he was pulled into the home. he closed his eyes in fear.

"please don't hurt me, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to look, listen, i just moved here, i don't want to start any trouble."

he felt himself being pulled up the stairs. he felt himself plop on a soft area. he opened his eyes. he was in the same pink bedroom from earlier. he looked up seeing the girl lock the bedroom door. when she turned, jungwoo had realized how ethereal & beautiful the girl was.

"for a guy with looks & height like you.. i wouldn't have expected you to be such a bitch, my name is jennie." she said grinning.

jungwoo kept quiet, biting his bottom lip anxiously. "dude, what the hell, why do you still have a boner?" jennie said while lighting up a blunt.
she walked towards jungwoo puffing smoke into his face. he started coughing. jennie laughed again, jungwoo felt warmth on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck and pulled into a cuddle. jungwoo looked up at jennie, surprised. "here, try it, take a puff."

jungwoo hesitantly took the blunt, held it up to his lips, inhaled and then blew it out. he smiled, "like that?" , "yea, how you like that?" she said grinning. he looked up at her to approve, he took another puff.