The Biggest Chance!

[3RD PERSON]

A fifteen-year-old teenage girl named Margarette Ramos who loves animated films. Every time there will be a new animated movie she will buy a DVD copy of it right away. There are times that she is not contented with having a DVD copy at home and watching it alone at their home theater, so she will go to the cinema to watch it again with her friends or by herself.

Lately, she found a new animated series on Disney Channel. After she watched the episode she instantly went to her room and had researched all about it. She was very fascinated with the animation, the story, the characters, and everything on it. She was very delighted and she didn't miss one episode of it. If she does, she will search for it on the internet and watch it there.

[MARGARETTE]

I am so happy today that's the reason why I can't sleep. I haven't had a proper sleep for three weeks straight because I can't wait to watch the next episode of Miraculous Lady Bug. I even dreamed about it every single day. Last week, I ordered a bunch of Miraculous Lady Bug official merchandise online and I also had one poster that has a signature of the creator. I just hope that my package will be delivered by this week or next week.

When I am about to close my eyes, I suddenly heard a loud noise inside my walk-in closet. I sat on my bed while holding tightly my pillows and I am thinking if I should look at what or who made that loud noise. I am a bit scared. What if, it's a ghost or a very scary monster from the movies? If the scary monster or the ghost was from those cute animated ones, it's fine with me.

"Put yourself together, Margarette! You are not scared! Don't be frightened!" I told myself to be encouraged not to be scared.

I stand up while still holding my pillows. When I am already in front of my walk-in closet, I used my left hand to open the door, and then I saw...

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Wha-what or Who-who are you?" I asked while stuttering.

He went out of my walk-in closet without passing through me. I was so shocked when he suddenly appeared at my back beside my bed, "How did you do that? Is that some kind of magic or superpower?"

"Yes! It's magic!" he said with a big smile on his face.

He stared at me for about a few seconds and then he laughed. Is he crazy or what? Why is he suddenly laughing?

I gave him a confused look then he stopped laughing and gave me a serious look. He looks very scary now. Then he said, "Don't be an afraid little girl! Let me introduce myself. I am Victor Uni and I am one of the guardians of the different universe! What I did a while ago is called teleportation and I know you know it, don't you?"

"Yeah! But why are you here?" I asked confusingly.

"After traveling all around the world looking for the perfect kid or a teenager who loves to watch animated movies and series. I finally found you!" he said excitedly.

"Me?" and I gave him a doubtful look.

"Yes!"

"Why it's me? What is so special or perfect about me? I am just an ordinary teenager who loves animation, so why me?" I said doubtfully.

"According to our research, out of millions of children from all around the world, you are the perfect one. Every one hundred years, we are looking for one child or teenager like you and gave him or her a special gift!"

"What kind of gift?" I asked excitedly.

"A gift to meet your favorite animated character/s!" then beautiful fireworks showed up behind his back.