A Tale For This Goddess!

This story is mostly going to be original. Some parts are legit. Some are made up.
_______________________________________

Y/n: Hm? You want to know how we all met?

Aqua: Yeah! Specifically you and Wiz!

Y/n: Oh. That's quite a long story. Should I tell her?

Vanir: Moi does not care.

Wiz: I don't mind. I actually want to hear about how we met again.

Wiz smiled as she recalled the first time she partied up with Y/n and the others.

Y/n: I won't be able to tell you everything today. Do you mind if I tell you a story each day?

Aqua: I suppose. Just so you know, I'll break that curse if I'm not satisfied.

Y/n: Please don't. I'll lose my immortality. It would be very problematic for me.

Wiz: Y-Yeah. Please don't. I'll be very sad...

Aqua: Kyaaaaa~ You look so cute when you're worried about him!

Wiz: P-Please don't tease me...

Aqua: Fine, fine! Just get on with the story!

Y/n: O-Okay. I'll start from the beginning.

_______________________________________

A man that's around 17 has just been fired from his job. He lives in a town called Axel. He was a cook, but he's been fired... a lot. He was sitting on his bed while contemplating. He started sniffling and he began tenderly stroking his pillow.

Y/n: I'm going to miss you...

After a few minutes of him lovingly stroking his bed, he sat up. His eyes were filled with burning determination.

Y/n: No! I refuse to give you up! I didn't want to do this, but I have to! In order to keep my bed, I must become an adventurer!

Y/n got off his bed and he grabbed the little pouch filled with eris. He walked out of his small apartment and he began walking to his local adventurer guild. He walked up to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Welcome. Are you here to become an adventurer?

Y/n: Yup.

Receptionist: Okay. Let's get started. The registration fee is 5000 eris.

Y/n nodded. He pulled out his small pouch of eris. He extended his arm to hand it to her, but the bag just slipped out of his hand. The coins scattered on the ground. Y/n stared at the coins for a solid 10 seconds.

Receptionist: ... Are you sure you-

Y/n: I need to pay my bills.

Y/n bent down and began picking up the coins. He then saw another hand picking up his coins. He didn't even look at the person.

Y/n: I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth if you steal my money. Don't test me.

???: Calm down. I'm just helping you out.

Y/n: Oh... Sorry.

 Sorry