📎He's Back

J E N N I E

"Unnie! Yah unnie!" I immediately stopped daydreaming and turned to Lisa. "Are you okay? You seem..not yourself today. Is something bothering you?"

I sighed. "Taehyung wasn't himself either. He was being cold to me this morning. I wanted to talk to him about the incident yesterday but I don't think he wants to talk to me. He's acting strange."

"Give him some time. He won't be able to be like that for long. But right now, you have to practice your lines or else we won't finish all of this in a day." Right. I should focus on acting. I'll deal with him later.

The scenes for the day are almost done and now I'm currently waiting for the crew to finish setting up the set. My phone caught my eye and thought of calling him.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. It's not like he's still mad at me.. "Tae!" I couldn't help but shout when he did. "Thank goodness you answered. I was so worried. Are you still mad at me? Yah, I'm really sorry for treating you that way. I'll make it up to you-"

'Don't call. I'm still recording.'

"O-oh.. Um.. I'll wait for you at the dorm later. Let's talk, okay?" He just replied with a hum so I hanged up. "He still doesn't want to talk, does he?"

"Ms. Kim?" I turned to her and kept my phone. "We're shooting in five."

"Yeah. Sure." I took a sip from my iced coffee and stood up. "You'll be fine Jennie. Put your personal problems aside for now." I took a deep breath before leaving my van and went to the set.

"Unnie!" Lisa called and came running with a bag of something on both her hands. "The crew outside said a fan wanted to give these to you. I'm not really sure who but they said he's got some fancy car~"

"Really? But I'm not that famous." I looked at the bags and saw a sticky note attached to it. I took it and read the writing.

'I hope you eat your meals and don't forget to take care of yourself ♡ ~Your no. 1 fan'

"Omo! Did I see a heart right there?! Oh my gosh unnie! Is he some secret admirer? Taehyung oppa must be shaking!"

"His handwriting. I've seen this before.." Then it hit me. It's him.. "He hasn't forgotten about me. He was here." I quickly ran to the crew outside. "Excuse me! The guy who gave me the bag of snacks. Who was he?"

"I'm not really sure. He had both mask and shades so all we have no idea. Is there a problem Ms. Kim? Is he some scary stalker?"

"No.. He's.." He's my first love. "Never mind. Thanks." I went back to Lisa who looked confused because of my actions.

"Unnie. Do you know that guy? Why do you look so panicked?" I can't believe all this time, he still knows me. But why is he always hiding? Doesn't he want me to find out? "Hey unnie."

"Oh. Sorry. He's.. Lis, my first love came back. After all this years of waiting, he's finally here and he just sent me these. Does this mean he still likes me?"

"But unnie.. How about Tae oppa? I'm sure he'll be heartbroken if he finds out. Didn't you say you wanted to give him a chance because you thought your first love isn't coming back? Now that he is, don't tell me you're gonna give up on him."

"Right..Taehyung.. Just, don't mention anything about what happened. He shouldn't know about this. I'll think of what I'm gonna do."

"Taehyung oppa loves you so much, unnie. I hope you choose him. He did so many things for you. I hope that's enough for you to know that he treasures you so much."

--

"I'm home~" I looked around the house and found it empty. "They're still at work?" I placed my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to get some water.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I turned around and saw Taehyung  walking towards my direction.

"Oh. I thought you're still at work?" He just ignored me and poured water in his glass. "Yah. Are you gonna keep treating me like this? You don't talk to me. You didn't even come to the set. You keep ignoring me."

"Didn't you say I was being selfish when I only wanted to be with you? Now that I'm giving you time for yourself, you're complaining?"

"Tae, I didn't mean it that way. I didn't ask you to be cold to me. I never wanted you to ignore me. You know what? Fuck it. I don't care if you follow me everywhere. I don't give a damn if you're with me wherever I go. I won't ever complain if you want me go home whenever you ask me to. Just don't be like this. You were just concerned and I took it as a negative thing. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna say things like that again."

He just stared at me for a a couple of seconds before walking away.

"Tae! Smiley! Yah! Are you not gonna say anything? Taehyung!" He went inside the room he's staying and slammed the door shut.

More time. Give him more time Jennie.

I went to my room and changed. How can he last this long? I'm about to lose my shit yet he's still being an ass. I always thought he's the first one to speak up if something like this happens. Turns out I'm the one giving in.

It's been a cold night so I didn't bother turning the AC on and lied down on the bed and pulled the blanket up.

...

...

...

"Shit it's freezing. Is it the start of winter?" I stood up and hugged myself. I walked towards the door and went to Taehyung's room. I opened the door quietly as possible and sat on his bed. "Can I stay here?" I waited but he didn't give any response so I helped myself and lied next to him.

I'm having second thoughts but shook it off and hugged him like I used to do. I made myself comfortable and closed my eyes. His warmth never fails to make me feel sleepy.

"Kim Jennie." I shot my eyes open after hearing his voice.

"Hmm?"

"Go back to your room."

"But it's cold. Can't I stay for another minute?" He opened his eyes and pushed my arm away.

"I don't want you here. Go to your room." He turned to the opposite side and covered himself with his blanket.

"Okay." I had no choice but to leave. I walked back to my room and forced myself to endure this. He may be acting like this but I have to understand him. I just hope this ends soon... While I can still bear with it.

--
Author's Note:

Like I said in the previous chapter, someone made a special appearance😉 It's kind of risky to do it but since we're ending in a few chapters, I thought he should show up. Anyways, I might update again tomorrow and it's the chapter I accidentally published last time😅 be back soon!! Love you all so muchhhh🤗😽💓