Tangled

Requested by a good friend
@evilgirl

Warnings: just pure and floofy Bucky.
[In this imagine the events of post Civil War do not take place. Tony takes care of Bucky's memories and also his arm.]

Y/n : your name
Y/l/n : your last name

It's been 2 years since the Civil War. Things were not the same between the Avengers. But they were trying. They did not have to report any activity to the government. Moreover everyone were getting used to Bucky. Especially Tony.

He had accepted him as an Avenger and as a friend. He helped Bucky to remember the good times and forget the bad ones. It was hard at first but he got better at it after he me Agent Y/l/n.
Y/n Y/l/n was a superspy just like Natasha. They both were rescued by Barton years ago and considered him their best friend. Clint brought the both of them to SHIELD and Director Fury intiated the Avengers agenda.

Y/n totally disagreed about the Accords and joined Cap on his little journey to save Bucky. Y/n was mesmerised by Bucky and Bucky had no idea why. His desire for life and love were long ago buried but something told him Agent Y/l/n would change that.

Y/n and Bucky became really good friends after Bucky learnt about Y/n's past and how she was an assassin herself. She promised Buck she would help him in getting over his nightmares and learn to trust people. For the first time in years Bucky's heart fluttered with the thoughts and promises of a better tomorrow. He imagined a future with Y/n. But he did this discreetly. Like it was another one of his missions. Atleast that's what he thought. All the Avengers knew everything about her e romance brewing in between the two ex - assassins.

The two of them would always be together. They were practically insperable. Everyone liked seeing them so mushy and cute for eachother including Loki. One particular day Y/n was sprawled out on the couch in the living room with Bucky's head on her stomach watching some random crime show. Y/n's fingers had suddenly accquired a mind of their own when they slipped into Buck's neck length chestnut locks. Earning a heavy sigh from Bucky's pink luscious lips. While playing with his hair she had an idea which Buck would totally disagree with but then would have to say yes after looking at the big doe eyes of Y/n which he often finds himself lost in.

"Buck sit up straight. I wanna do something real quick", said Y/n. Which kind of startled Bucky considering they hadn't spoken for over an hour. "What is it doll?". " Just sit up straight". And like she controlled every string in his body he sat up straight on the ground , back facing Y/n. To his suprise she started braiding his hair. But he did not protest because he was too busy smiling like an idiot from ear to ear thinking about how adorable she is.
"It won't take longer than 10 minutes I promise".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard for Y/n to get any braid to stay up on his hair considering the fact that Buck used half the bottle of L'oreal every single shower he took

It was hard for Y/n to get any braid to stay up on his hair considering the fact that Buck used half the bottle of L'oreal every single shower he took. And to mention how he had to pee every 10 minutes. After a long time she decided a French braid would be good enough for now. "It's done Sarge but theirs one more thing left to do. We need a rubber band". Bucky turned his head to see the glorious sight of Y/n beautiful hair coming undone from its ponytail. "You are a sight for the sore eyes you know that doll", Bucky asked turning Y/n's face tinge of red. She ties the band on his hair and makes him turn around so she could see her masterpiece. "Sargent I have to say that you need to start braiding your hair more often. You look (chef's kiss) beautiful", said Y/n. Now it was time for Bucky to blush. He looks at Y/n from between her legs and can't stop thinking about her lips on his. It was like she read his mind and they both start leaning into eachother.

"Hey Romeo Juliet we have a situation here", Sam exclaimed bursting through the door. Both Y/n and Bucky sigh and hesitantly get up so they can follow Sam to see what was tickling his pickle this time. They reached the conference room with Cap, Nat, Tony, Clint and Parker sitting at the table. " Where are the others", Y/n asked to Cap. "We've spotted some hydra agents around town and we don't need evryone on this mission. It's gonna be me, Tony, Clint, Nat, Parker and Buck. I'll explain everything on the quinjet so gear up".

During all that time no one noticed the braid on Bucky's head but it was written in Buck's destiny that it would be Sam. "Hey Sarge do you need some flowers or tiara to go with the braid", Sam asked while trying not to laugh. By that time everyone had noticed the French braid on his head and were either laughing or snickering a little. Bucky started blushing hard and went on to remove the rubber band.
"NO!!!!!!" , screamed Y/n making Sam practically shit himself. "I've worked very hard on that braid Buck please keep it on. Please". And Bucky knew that he was going to make sure the braid stayed on him whatever happens. "Ok doll. I wont remove it".
Steve just observed everything from afar and felt like a proud father. Smiling to himself thinking how Y/n was bringing the good ole James back.

Omg I'm sorry if this is bad I tried Sugar I hope you like it and it's not cringy.

Love
~Luna~