chapter:11

One week later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkooks pov

I walk out of Jin and namjoons room and to the kitchen. I gasp seeing two women stood in the kitchen dressed in

 I gasp seeing two women stood in the kitchen dressed in

I turn away and cover my eyes "um excuse me...who are you two?"
I hear them both giggle and I gasp when one grabs my hands away from my eyes and makes me look at them.

I push them away "don't touch me! I asked you a question!"
The one in white giggles "we're jimins toys! Are you the other toy?"
I shake my head "no I most certainly am not!"

The one in black giggles "you're cute~" I cross my arms "what are your names?" The one in white steps towards me "I'm Joanna and this is Rosa" I nod "uh hu...well I'm gonna get a drink and then leave....so uh...have fun?"

I walk to the cabinet and grab a glass. I then walk to the fridge and gasp when Joanna stops me from opening it "we'll let you open it....if you have a little fun with us first?"
Rosa grabs the glass out my hand and pushes me towards the fridge

They both pin me against the fridge and i gasp "okay I'll ask you nicely....let me go please" Rosa moves closer to me and my eyes widen when she puts her hand on my crotch "jimin told us about you~ he always moans your name....jeon jungkook"

I roll my eyes "oh go away" Joanna smirks "so we're seeing what you have that we don't" I huff and then kick Rosa so she falls backwards and then I kick Joanna so she falls as well.
I grab my glass again and glare at them "you really wanna know what I have that you don't?" They both look up at me and nod.

I smirk "i have some human decency and innocence"
They both gasp dramatically and I fill my glass up with water and yawn a little.
I gasp when someone grabs my waist, I turn around and throw the water at them making them growl.

My eyes widen "oh no.... j-j-j-jimin" I feel his grip on my waist tighten. I turn around to face him and gulp "i-i didn't mean to! I thought-" he cuts me off with a growl.
I go silent and then pick up a towel that was on the counter and stand on my tip toes and wipe the water off his face.

I blush a little when we make eye contact. I look away quickly and continue to use the towel to dry him the best I can. He stops me and sighs "enough..." I hesitate but look at him and gulp again

Jimin sighs "why did you chuck water at me?" I shrug "I got worried that it was one of those women who grabbed my waist so I chucked the only thing I had on me" he raises an eyebrow "you could have chucked the cup"

I shake my head "no I would have injured you" he chuckles.
I push him away from me "anyways these two women are your......toys?" He sighs "kinda yeah...." Rosa giggles "jimin uses us every night!"

I groan "gross....I didn't need to know that" jimin rolls his eyes "you haven't looked at me in a week jungkook.....did I really hurt you that much?"
I nod "yeah....and it's also all the girls that have been coming back with you....you said you fell for me and then you punish me and start bringing back women to have sex with....so yeah you did"

He sighs "I'm sorry.....so sorry....I needed a distraction....i was stressed" I move some of his hair behind his ear "if you change and stop bringing girls home then we'll talk about all of this properly..." He goes to speak but I kiss his cheek and walk out the room stepping over the women who were still on the ground.

If he changes then maybe I'll be able to forgive him.....
But i am a little hurt that he is bringing random girls back and having sex every night...and it was literally a week ago he was saying he fell for me....