Chapter 3 Getting ready for prom

*pics will come soon*

Ember's POV

The next week just flew by. I knew I passed all my finals since I studied my ass off. I went to the hair place to redo my purple dye on Saturday several hours before prom. When I got home I found a note on the door "come to big bro Ryan's room for a surprise." I laughed thinking my parents left it for me but I forgot they were at work. I went up to Ryan's room and felt hands covering my eyes "guess who" the person said while laughing. I started laughing too "is it my goofy newsie brother Ryan?" He pulled me onto his bed and started making me laugh even more by tickling me. "Ryan stop it you know what happens if you make me laugh too hard that got him to stop. I hugged my big bro tightly "I wanted to surprise you for your prom night and help you get ready since mom and dad have to work till it's close to the time of the prom." I smiled "thanks bro I am totally surprised." A few hours later after catching up with Ryan I started getting into my dress and I felt beautiful for once in my life. When I was dressed, Ryan came into my room holding things behind his back but put them on my bed. They were wrapped so I had no idea what they were. My amazing big bro helped me tie my dress up and spun me around like a princess. Once Ryan put me down he handed me one the wrapped boxes on my bed "here sis this is to go with your prom dress. I opened it and inside there was a beautiful butterfly necklace. I handed it to Ryan and he put it around my neck. Once I was all ready for prom we facetimed our other siblings for a little while and took silly selfies on our phones.

Ryan's POV

The next week I had rehearsals everyday and was busy packing my things to head home to surprise my sister before her prom. I bet she passed her finals because she worked very hard but also because she's very smart. On Friday I flew home and stayed at a hotel that night so when Ember gets ready for prom by re dying her hair. Mom and dad left the doors unlocked. I snuck my bags and myself into my room and started wrapping Ember's presents. I heard Ember walking into the house I hid in my closet. Once she went into my room I went behind her and covered her eyes "guess who?" Ember replied "is it my goofy newsie brother Ryan?" I pulled her onto my bed and started making her laugh even more by tickling her. "Ryan stop it you know what happens if you make me laugh too hard that got me to stop since last time I made her laugh to hard she wet herself she's still kind of embarrassed by it. Ember hugged me tightly "I wanted to surprise you for your prom night and help you get ready since mom and dad have to work till it's close to the time of the prom." She smiled "thanks bro I am totally surprised." A few hours later after catching up with Ember she started getting into her dress. When she was dressed, I came into my room holding things behind my back but put them on her bed. They were wrapped so she had no idea what they were. I helped her tie her dress up and spun Ember around like a princess. Once I put her down I handed her one the wrapped boxes from her messy bed "here sis this is to go with your prom dress. She opened it and started tearing up "Ryan this is beautiful" Inside there was a beautiful butterfly necklace Ember handed it to me and I put it around her neck. My sis really did look like a beautiful princess. Once she was all ready for her prom we facetimed our other siblings for a little while and took silly selfies on our phones.

Grayson's POV

Xavier and I were getting ready for prom at my house. He's taking a girl named Lily to prom. I was nervous while I was getting ready since I've had a crush on Xavier since we first met in 5th grade. I've been scared to tell him and my family since I know my family wouldn't accept me. I don't know about Xavier though. I picked out a beautiful galaxy corsage for Ember if I was straight I'd definitely be going after her. I feel like I should talk to her and her brother Ryan if he's around after prom since he's gay and his family accepted him. Xavier shook me "hey dude you alright we gotta pick up the girls soon." I nodded "sorry man I got a lot on my mind tonight." He laughs and helps me with my tux. I really hope I can tell Xavier before we graduate next week. Next week the seniors have days off to get ready for graduation. I heard rumors that the principal is gonna ask Ember to speak. Xavier went downstairs and told me that the limo we rented is here. Ember never feels pretty from what I can tell so Xavier and I wanted to make our dates feel like princesses.