04

Ansan High School, Ansan.
20 April, 2020
10:47 AM.

Miss Seo walked into class D-16 with a smile plastered on her face. She clasped her hands together and spoke. "Class, I'm proud to announce the trial roles for the play. The teachers of other homerooms picked some of their most talented students. Please keep in mind that these roles are picked roughly, so if anyone does not get a role then it's nothing to be disappointed about. The final decsion will be made later, based on everyone's favourite actor. We'll be having a audition after lunch and no classes." The entire class cheered. "Please do not miss out on the audition and be there in time. Thank you. Now please take out your History books." Miss Seo finished her announcement and turned to the board. Jimin was desperate to get a part in the play since he was sure Chaeyoung would've picked Juliet. He pictured him as Romeo and Chaeyoung as Juliet. His thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Min Yoongi, who appeared out of nowhere.

"What's up, buddy? Thinking about Park Chaeyoung, are we?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he rested his arm on the spaced-out boy. Jimin snapped his head in Yoongi's direction. "How did you know? And what the heck are you doing here? This isn't even your class!" He whispered. The older male simply shrugged and said "For your first question, you're blushing, sweating and constantly licking your lips all at the same time. And second, I have my ways to do stuff." As if on cue Miss Seo looked at Yoongi and smiled while Yoongi did the same. "You're hitting on our homeroom teacher?!?" Jimin exclaimed silently and scrunched up his nose in disgust. "What? No! This idiot- I put some acts and they benefit me a lot. I'm not gonna hit on a teacher or anyone in my entire life at all!" "Not even Seungwan noona? You guys look compatible." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "Nope. We're only friends. Besides, she deserves someone better than me. I'm in no place to be her lover." Yoongi said and occupied an empty seat behind Jimin. "Now don't stare at my face. You'll be in detention and I'm sure Chaeyoung wouldn't like that if she found out, would she?" Jimin swiftly faced the whiteboard and Yoongi smirked at his action.

Ansan High School, Ansan.
20 April, 2020.
12:45 PM.

Everyone returned from lunch and headed to the auditorium as per the teachers' instructions. Seungwan and Hoseok met Yoongi in the hallway. Seungwan wrapped her arm around Yoongi's shoulders and Hoseok did the same to his waist, pulling the mint haired boy along with them. "Why are y'all being so clingy today? What, like, need money for shaved ice?" He asked looking the two teens on either sides of him. "No....I mean yeah, it's your turn to pay today. But that's not the point. You've been going around interuppting people's daydreams about their crushes I see." Seungwan said. "How did you-" Yoongi abruptly stopped his entence to glare at Hoseok. He looked down guiltily. "Hey, don't come at my poor Hobi." Seungwan pouted and placed a friendly kiss on Hoseok's cheek to cheer him up. "He hasn't done anything. I saw you talking to Jimin and didn't you smack my Hobi's head the other day?" She questioned and pecked Hoseok's head this time. "Why are you kissing him so much? Not like you both are dating or something." Yoongi muttered. He felt a pang of sadness and a burning sensation in his chest. Was it, perhaps.....jealousy?