21

(Taehyung's POV)

     At the doctor's office, Seungyeon, her mom and I were there. The doctor explained how for a prenatal paternity test we would have to get blood work done. Needles don't scare me, so I wasn't fazed. I couldn't say the same for Seungyeon. She was shaking and her hand was clenched tightly with her mother's. I did feel sorry for her. Because whether if I am the father or not, it's still her child. It's just the sad truth. Her mother is a sweet lady, so if I am the father at least I can get along with her. I haven't met her father yet so that's a different story.   "Alright, you guys are done here. The results will take about a week to process. So we will email you when the results come in and you guys can come back.
                                  ...
Group Chat~

Me- So the results will take a week to process.

Yoongi- I feel bad for you man

Hoseok- yeah I hope it's not yours.

Jin- good luck🍀✨

Namjoon- we gon pray it's not yours

Jungkook- we'll be there for you bro

Jimin- good luck Tae Tae

Me- thanks guys

___One week later__________

    Yesterday I got an email telling me that my results came in. Today is the day that we find out if this child is mine. My whole body was tense when Seungyeon and I entered the clinic. I was most definitely anxious and it showed. In the way I couldn't stop biting my nails, tapping my foot, touching my face. My breathing was uneven, and my throat felt tight.
"Good evening, Kim Taehyung the results are in for your paternity test. The test basically uses cell free DNA from the developing fetus. Then we compare it to your DNA. We took a look at your DNA and the baby's. Kim Taehyung, congratulations, as you are the father of this child." As soon as he announced that, my stomach immediately felt nauseous.  "Thank you doctor. We'll be going now." Seungyeon says, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the office. I quickly remove her hand from arm. "Don't touch me please.".  "Taehyung don't be like that." I glare at the girl. "Don't be like what huh? Don't be upset at the fact that I'm gonna be a dad, when I didn't fucking ask to be? Don't be upset at the fact that your bitch ass lied to me? I don't want to hear shit coming from your garbage ass mouth!" My yelling got louder as I spoke, catching the attention of people around us.  "Aye bruh, chill out. Can't you see she's crying?" Some man said, walking up to us. My glare turns to him.  "Mind your damn business." I spit, and he turns to me.  "Nah man, y'all are in public. I'm not just about to let you scream in this female's face like that. No matter if she's in the wrong or not." The man says, getting in my face.  "Back the fuck out of my face, bruh." I push him away from me, and before he could do anything Seungyeon interferes.  "Please stop. Thank you for that sir, but we have to go." I follow her to my car, still glaring at the guy. Before he was completely out of my sight, I noticed a small 9 tattoo on his neck. Oh fuck. Am I trippin or is that really what I see? Maybe he just has it, it doesn't have to be because he's apart of the Kings. Or maybe he really is apart of the rival gang. 
______________________________________

     I pick up my phone when I see the caller ID.  "Hey Minnie.". "Hey, how'd it go?".  I sigh, "Not good." The line was silent for a moment. "Fuck Tae. I'm sorry."  "Jiminie, I don't know what to do now." Without realizing, tears rolled down my cheeks. "If you want, I can come over." He suggests.  "Yeah, please do." I agree, sniffling.  "Ok. I'll see you in a bit Tae."