𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙮

(CHAPTER FOURTEEN)
Glitter

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙮

Selena say up stretching her whole body to get rid of any tiredness she had left in her body. She looked down to the boy biting her lip due to how nervous she was, her idea could easily go wrong if she didn't hurry.

She stood up walking around the house trying to find paper and a pen. She shuffled through the drawer till she found the 3 things she need

Tape, paper, and a pen

She wrote a quick note and walked up the stairs making sure to stay quite. She grabbed a piece of tape and place it onto the door frame of the small closet.

She looked at the boy snuggled up in the blanket and smiled.

"Love you John." She mumbled walking out the room and sneaked our the backdoor of the house. She made sure to hide not wanting anyone to see her till she reached the proper authorities.

She walked down the rode cover her face as the sun slowly rose up over the horizon and the familiar heat began to sink into her skin.

She noticed a helicopter fly over her and a few sirens in the background as she she picked up her pace.

She finally caught sight of a few white tents and let out a breath of relief. She slowly walked up to it her hair all over the place and she had bags under eye's.

"The suspect is a 16 year old white male, and is possibly armed. Last seen in the south quadrant of the island." She heard a man say as she approached the tent that was swarmed with officer.

"Jesus Christ." She mumbled seeing almost every single cop with a gun locked at loaded. But that didn't scare her, she walked over the tent noticing and SBI agent.

"Excuse me ma'am I need to step back only authorized personnel at this point." A officer said

"Excuse me is this all for John B?" She asked as the man replied with a answer but Selena didn't listen.

"He's not armed. I promise he's not, he's not armed and he's not dangerous." She claimed panicking as the officer wasn't listening to her "I just need to make a statement please! I wan to talk to someone in charge." She said pushing past the mans grip

"Wait were-"

"I promise you your going after the wrong guy!"

"Relax. Ma'am relax ." The officer pushed her back but she kept fighting with him

"Please I just need to talk to someone."

"Come with me."

"No! You don't understand. Let go of me!"