Afterword

years later

"Oh yes master' i monaed as my son stuck his dick into my juicy botox butt, he stuck in harder licking my neck. my face fet stiff from al de surgeries i had to please my daddies, but the intercourse i got from my masters was enough to justify the pain. My son suddenly puled out and i felt empty without his juicy wang, instead i hungrily licked up his yum ejculation. And just then my daddy of the week, Zayn walked in the fuck-room.

"oh sorry em," he said

"oh please don't call me that name, sempai," i walked over in my naked beautifullness," i was just teaching shrek how to lengthen his dick depth," i stuck my tongue in to his mouth.

"Tastes like choco cookies, master," i said grinding on him and leading him to the sex-bed. and all my other 50 others sons pop out and we all have intercourse.

A long story like my sempai's yum yum maker short, i married all my one direction daddies and we live in a mansion with the 101 kids i pushed out of the tiny ass hole at my cock for each of them. i have 51 cocks and 50 girlies, the last one is from my son , i hope each one of them growa up to be sex slaves and have incest. thank you for reading senpai *moans*

Author's note: I know I'm going to hell for this and many other reasons, but YOU read this, so I'll see you there, you fucking cracked teacups 

Should I make a part 2??