Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen
Sinclair Pearson

"Stop playing Saimir foreal before I tell on you", Sinclair Whined and got up from the bed

"You always telling on somebody ugly self", Saimir sucked his teeth before paying his attention back on 2k, he was in a intense game.

Placing the phone by the tv stand, Sinclair decided to go on Instagram live since she haven't been in a while. She usually get a lot of view on live and she haven't told anyone except their parents.

"Heyyy lovies", Sinclair waved when the live connected and the views started to roll in.

Who house you at?

"I'm at my boyfriend house", Sinclair said, she might as well announce it to the world.

Your so pretty, who did your hair?

"Thank you, and girl I did it was something quick", Sinclair ran her hands through her hair.

Is that your boyfriend in the back

"Yes that's his ugly self always playing that damn game", Sinclair rolled her eyes.

  @Raw.Lia: Bitch when I see you I'm whoop your ass hoe

"Girl get off my live with all that, you seen me at the court and didn't touch shit so fuck off", Sinclair waved her off.

"Aye who that", Saimir took his eyes off the game.

"Your stalker ass girlfriend", Sinclair looked back at him and laughed.

"Sin don't fucking play wimme, you know damn well that's not girlfriend", Saimir mugged her.

"Boy bye", Sinclair put her attention back on live

Yall so cute together

"Thank you, he be getting on my nerves sometimes", Sinclair shook her head.

"Bae, you want some wingstop", Saimir said from the game.

"Now you know I want some wingstop", Sinclair laughed.

Oooooo wingstop sounds so good right now, y'all making me want some

"That shit be good don't it", Sinclair laughed.

I heard that you got into with my sister bitch I would really hurt you

"First of all your sister got into with me over some nigga I wasn't even dating at the time", Sinclair snapped.

Hoe the fuck you was messing with her man bitch

"That wasn't even her man, she obsessed with my boyfriend the fuck", Sinclair got loud.