xxviii. what the hell

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃!
TWENTY-EIGHT━━ what the hell
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🥥🧸🧺

𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

━━

AURORA SAT ON Anna Marie's bedroom couch and scrolled through her Twitter account while she waited for Anna Marie to come back to the room. She had step outside because she heard her dogs bark at something.

While she waited, the bathroom door that connected with the room opened. Aurora turned her head to see who opened the door. She expected to see Anna Marie, instead, she saw someone who was once one of her closest friends.

"What the hell are you doing here?" As soon as those words left Aurora's mouth, the bedroom door slammed shut. Behind the door, Rosealie and Hana put a chair on the door lock so no one would be able to leave. When they successfully locked them inside, they high-fived each other and went back to the living room with the others, giving them privacy.

Zendaya looked at Aurora and then at the slammed door with a puzzled look. She was about to respond when she felt a buzz from her phone. It was a text message from Owen.

She read the message out loud, "'So Zendaya and Aurora, they locked you both in there so you can finally work things out. You have to figure out your problems to get out. Good luck.' Well..."

Aurora just looked at her with an emotionless expression, "I have nothing to say to you. I'm not the one who ended this friendship." She walked over to the door and banged on it, yelling. When no one came to her rescue, she tried to leave the way Zendaya had came, but, with her luck, it was locked as well.

She went and sat on the edge of the bed and looked out the window, "Acting like I won't jump out this window," Aurora murmured to herself.

Zendaya stared at her for a while thinking, of what to say, "I thought we were okay now..." when she spoke, her voice came out soft and quiet.