Rice Cake Image [Risotto Nero]

(A/N: It's La Squadra time my pretties! Sorry for the long wait

(A/N: It's La Squadra time my pretties! Sorry for the long wait...Enjoy!)

--

Risotto Nero was a dangerous man.

The leader of Italy's most deadliest gang of hit-men.

He was serious, cold, and cunning.

That was until you came along!

A sneaky and thievious mouse who just happened to steal from him-his wallet to be exact. He was quite impressed that you-a cunning little thief- had managed to take what was his from him, but that didn't stop him from hunting you down.

Although, he knew you wouldn't have gotten far, however there was something in him that enjoyed the chase.
He wanted to kill you right there and then on the spot-and considering the way you carried yourself, he began to think that no one would miss you if you were to die.

Your death was sure to be a quick and painful. However, he was caught off guard when you suddenly...hugged him.
"Please" was the first thing you said to him-and at first he didn't think nothing of it, just assuming that it was your pitiful attempt at begging him to spare your life. But something in him made him stop and upon looking up-that's when he saw it.

Your Stand-the feminine sentient-like figure seemed to glance down at him with its crystal glass like face. Indeed it was the most beautifulest thing he have ever seen-and that's when it hit him.

You were being controlled by it.

After saving you from it's clutches, you then fainted.-and instead of killing you, Risotto decided that he would keep you as he slowly picked you and carried you to your new 'home'.

And that's how you became his unintentional lover...

--

You looked in the mirror and grabbed the extra fat that you could see under your tight fitting shirt. Even during the missions, you still managed to stay the same size you didn't particularly like. Focusing on what you we're doing before you peeled the shirt off and searched through your duffel bag for a dress or skirt. You and your boyfriend husband were going undercover to assassinate a target that was tending some type of rave party and you wanted to dress up a little.

You found the (f/c) dress and put it on-but couldn't get the back zipped, and that's when your seven foot tall husband came into your shared bedroom.

Risotto glanced at you with a questionable look before noticing you struggling.

"Need some help, tesoro?" He said whilst chuckling deeply at your misfortune.

"Yes, please?" You said as he walked up to helped you out, zipping your dress up all the way. Then he looked at the two of you in the full body mirror you were stood in front of and put his hands on your hips.

"Beautiful." He mumbled.

"Why do you want me?" you said, looking up at his unnatural yet beautiful red and black eyes in the mirror then looking down at your own figure.

Risotto noticed this, and wrapped his long muscular arms around your waist, and leaned down to kiss your neck.

"Isn't it obvious? You're the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen."

"But I'm... fat." you sighed.

"No you're not!" He started sternly.

"Yes I am!" You sighed in frustration, "And it's bad enough that I've been eating nothing but rice cakes for last four weeks-and still I look fat."

"So you're saying that eating 'ME' is making you fat" he spoke but you can hear the playful yet sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Risotto! I'm being serious! And besides-you taste way better than any rice cake." You say with a blush that Risotto didn't dare miss.

"Hmm, since you put it like that! I think that every inch of you is gorgeous." Then he turned you around and continued.
"And I don't want you to ever think that you aren't good enough for me, or anything like that. If you could see yourself from my view-you'd see that you are perfect." He replied, his words making you blush even harder.

He then leaned down and pressed his lips to yours-tongue eventually thrusting between your lips and toying with your own.

"Perfetto," Risotto murmured softly before kissing down your chest and leaving dark marks into your soft flesh, his hands cupping and squeezing your ass as he continued making his way down your body, "So beautiful, so soft and warm, perfect for me," He hummed.

"R-Risotto...wait...we can't..we have a mission!" You struggled to say, trying to push him away from you. He quickly stopped his actions as you couldn't help but smile up lovingly at him.

"Thank you, tesoro!" you said.

"Anything for my wife." With that said, he captured your once lips again-and one thing's for sure-your husband really was taster than rice cake.

<End>