01

————————————————————————JAN

JAN. 24

HEY SHOUTO, do you remember that spin the bottle game mina made us all play? idk whether mina intended it or not but she ended up pairing a lot of high school sweethearts together with that, didnt she?

deku and uraraka are together now. kirishima and bakugou too. momo and jirou finally confessed just last saturday and it looks like kaminari and hitoshi are finally building up the courage to make it official.

i cant help but feel a little jealous of them, yk? i mean, im pretty sure anyone would be if im being honest. not a lot of people live to have their feelings reciprocated after all. at least not so wholeheartedly. 

this whole fucking school is filled with romantics shouto, im telling you. i cant go one fucking day without being absolutely blinded by the lovey-dovey shit wherever i go.

i walk down to the kitchen, boom, kirishima and bakugo are making out. i walk down to the showers and whoopty doo, jirou and momo are having the most teeth-rotting hair-washing session pulled right out of a fluffy fanfic's ass.

and dont even get me started on deku and uraraka, those two lovebirds are the most annoying couple i have ever seen, i want to bash my head against the wall whenever i see them shyly holding hands, sending googly eyes to each other in the middle of the fucking hallway as if it was still their first year at ua.

i hate it.

 i hate seeing the sparks that flicker whenever they look at each other. i despise witnessing them cuddle against one another during our class movie nights. my blood pressure rises every time i hear i love yous being thrown across the classroom because, first of all, public PDA is gross as fuck. let me eat my honey nut cheerios in peace, you can resolve your sexual tension elsewhere, okay? thats what private rooms are for, use it.

second, this is definitely not their fault but im going to make it their's anyway, my brain would automatically start thinking up stupid shit like "what if that was us" or "what would you think if i did that to you?" or "i wish we were like that" like??? No??? brain, stop it? focus on your hero analytic essay and stop thinking about the most prettiest boy god had ever created.

yk what makes it even more infuriating? because i know for a damn fact that those things will never ever happen to us. why? because youre shouto fucking todoroki. son of that flaming hot piece of dog water. and you're probably going to be married off to a much prettier, powerful person than i could ever dream of becoming.

oh that and im coughing up flowers lol. sorry! almost forgot about that ahaha, oopsies.

as if your indifference towards my attempts wasn't enough, these pissy ass apple blossoms just have to shove the fact that you dont like me to my fucking face every time i open my fucking mouth.

i already know that you premature, useless, poor excuse of a flower. id rather be coughing up fully grown apples, at least i can make a profit off of that and get myself an inhaler.

why did you have to be so pretty, why do u have to be so nice? why did u reach out to my mascara stained looking ass in the back of the skyscraper when we haven't spoken a word to each other before?

if only you were born uglier, if your behaviour was an exact replica of your shitty piss fuck of a father. if you hadnt gone to that prissy useless gala that one year i attended, maybe i wouldnt be in the situation im in.

anyway, thats enough depressing shit for the day. i haven't handwritten this much since middle school and my hands are fucking cramping up from writing so much. who knew writing diaries would be this much of a hassle, no wonder i never wrote one.

how do people end off a diary again? toodles ?? i guess ill hop back in whenever i have anything else interesting to say.

hopefully ill live long enough to at least write another entry after this one lol.

Fuck you hanahaki,
l/n y/n

————————————————————————