C H A P T E R 1

Please listen to this piano while reading this
Thank you✨🎶
.
.
.

"Then the answer will be Re(s) =  1/2, sigh I can't believe I'm finished" she stretched her arms up, 
sitting on her chair she looks down to her left and saw piles of paperwork. "Oh my I feel a bit drowsy, I should get some fresh air. I suppose my mother doesn't mind I go outdoor, I do need to finish this mountain paper on my desk" she sighs again.

"Estela, why are you awake so early in the morning?"
My nanny enters my room with a basket of clean laundry. She's concern that I don't have enough sleep. "I was studying nanny, why are you holding the laundry? Isn't that supposed to be the maid job?" The nanny places the basket on the bed. "Just wanted to help, what are you studying?" "I'm studying the Riemann hypothesis, it took me two days to be able to understand it"

"Is that so, I'm glad you're studying hard. But I'm concern about your health miss you need to take better care of yourself. I overheard you want to take a stroll in the town"
I feel ashamed to make my nanny worried a lot. "Not necessary going to the town but it will delight me. If my mother let me."

The nanny finished folding the clothes, she places them in the closet. As she closes the door she walks up to Estela and smiles. "I'm sure your mother will let you"

*knock-knock*

"My lady the duke is looking for you" 

Early in the morning? what could have happened?

"Understood.."

"Estela, You're wearing your nightdress!"

"Ah, call for a maid"

At the duke office

"Greetings father, why did you call for me?"
I bow and look up saw my father crossing his arms. He seems to be distressed, I wonder why?

"Bring me a cup of tea for two"

"Yes, your Grace"

"Estela, you made sit"

"I have called you this early in the morning to discuss to you about your aunt she's coming over-"

"Giuliani de Pérez has arrived, your Grace"

*slam doors*

"How rude of you duke to not come downstairs to greet me!"
Seems like my father was feeling stress was my aunt.
I got up from the chair and greet her.
"Greetings auntie, sorry for my rudeness to haven't greeted you earlier. Please do forgive my father it wasn't his fault. I was asking him a few questions about my work" I smile while pulling my dress up and bow.
"If you got something to talk to your father it will be best if you talk about this at another time, Estela. I'll let this slide, you can go now I got an important discussion to talk to your father" she glances at me. I felt a shiver down my spine.  "Once again I'm sorry" I bow with a nervous smile.

The head butler opens the door I look at my father and smile. "I will be going now father please be careful to what you're going to say"
I want to let him know I'm okay and to not cause any problems with my aunt.

                                                                                               Estela room
"you can go now I won't need anything for now, if you see my nanny around tell her to come to my room"
"Miss, what happen!" My friend Ari who is a maid was organizing my papers. I lay on my bed and sigh with relief. "My aunt is staying for a while. Please don't cause any trouble, I don't want things to end up badly" 
"I won't attend your meetings."
"no I didn't mean it like that, Ari"
"Estela, your father won't let me attend your meeting."
I got up from the bed and walk out of my room.
"Estela!"
Nanny walk past me.
"what happened, Ari?"

           Hall
I can't believe my father has banned my maid from letting her go to my meeting. "head Butler, where's my father?"
"my lady, your father is calling for you. followed me"  "ah, yes..." until we reach the door I stop myself and heard my aunt's voice. "she's in there as well?"  "yes, she wants to have dinner with your father"  "I see..." the head butler opens the door. As I walk in my aunt got up and leaves "where are you going, auntie?"  "I'm giving you some privacy with your father I mean it is an unimportant discussions but I don't want to interfere. Talk to you later Duke"  she looks back and chuckles. "are you perhaps looking down at me, Auntie" she sweats a bit "no..."  "alright then. You can go" I glanced at her.