Cupcake Cravings [Melone]

"Melone!" You called, shaking said man beside you lightly by the shoulder

"Melone!"

"Hmmh" he groaned softly, shifting slightly.

"Melone, wake up!" You shake him a littler harder.

"Hmm... what?" He finally answers in a sleepy tone, as he turns his body to face you.

"I want my cupcakes!" You say pokeing his cheek making his eyes narrow in irritation.

"What? But amore, it's late." He opens one blue eye to glance at you.

"But I want my cupcakes now." you whined almost childishly.

Melone lifts his head from the pillow and glance over at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"(Y/n), it's 3 o'clock in the morning..." He says a little irritated, pitching the bridge of his nose.

"Pleeeeease, I can't go back to sleep unless I have them." You begged with the best puppy face you could mustered.

"Nhn, fine!" He says letting out a long sigh before stretching and then getting out of bed.

"Thank you, tesoro." You giggled and give him a big smile.

You watch him while he slips on a rode before going into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later he comes back and towards you once more.

"I'll be back soon?" He whispers in your ear and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek.

"OK" you say as he stares at you for a minute, before heading towards the the door.

Melone quietly dragged his feet through the apartment, on his way to the kitchen. Opening the mini fridge, he spots the cupcakes, still inside a small plastic container. There were only 3, since you already ate some yesterday, each one topped with pink frosting and tiny sugar beads.

After grabbing them and closing the fridge, Melone quickly made it back to his and your shared bedroom.

He came back, only find you asleep.

He sighs, entering the room and setting the container on the table, before crawling back into bed with you.

Your eyes fluttered open before you rolled over to face him.

"Hey!"

"Hi, I got your cupcakes" He says tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Thank you, Melone. Umm, can you give me one?" You ask after yawing.

"You shouldn't be eating sweets so early in the morning, (Y/n)!"

"Please!"

"Ok." he says before reaching over, opening the container and taking a cupcake.

You squealed in delight when he passed it to you.

"Thank you, Melone! I love you!" You tell him extending your arms for a hug.

"I love you too, amore."

He gives you an awkward but lovingly hug, careful not to get pink frosting on him.

After getting comfortable and cuddling next to you, Melone watched with an intrigued gaze as you licked and ate the cupcake like a starving beast.

After eating almost half it, you look at him and offered it to him.

"You want some?" You asked.

"No thank you." he says raising a hand to block the cupcake from his lips. He chuckled when you shrugged your shoulders and continued eating.

"You really have cravings, don't you?" He asked with a smile.

"Hmm, can't say I do!" You say with your mouthful and covered in pink frosting.

"Hmm, you look so cute." He murmurs leaning forward and kissing your lips.

You quickly swallowed and kissed him back.

Once you both pulled away, you watched him lick the frosting from his lips.

"Mmm, Di Molto!" He says.

"We still have two months to go? So you better get used to this." You say, gesturing towards your current state.

"Anything for my il bebè." He answers rubbing and kissing your big round pregnant belly.

<End>