New School, New Life

You were on your way to your new school. You were just walking by when you say an old man trip on the street. You see cars coming and run over and help him up. You then help him to the sidewalk.

Y/N: "Sir, are you ok?"

???: "Yes, thank you, young man."

Y/N: "No problem. Have a nice day."

You continue walking to school. Everyone is already inside. You run inside and get to your homeroom.

Ms: Bustier: "Students this is your new classmate, Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "Hi everyone."

Everyone: "Hi, Y/N."

You walk towards your seat and lean back. Then two students lean over to you.

Nino: "Hey dude, my name's Nino. This is best bro, Adrien."

Adrien: "Hey."

Y/N: "Sup."

You begin to talk to Nino and Adrien for a little while. Just then the mayor's daughter, Chloé Bourgeois, begins bullying a bluenette haired girl. She's telling her to move her seat. You get up from your seat and walk over.

Y/N: "Let me guess. Your the spoiled rich girl that thinks she can boss people around."

Chloé: "Oh, how dare you! Do you know who I am!?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I just told you.

Everyone: "Ohh man."

Chloé: "No, I'm Chloé Bourgeios. Daughter of Mayor Bourgeois."

Y/N: "What are you gonna do call your daddy?"

Chloé: "Maybe."

Y/N: "Whatever, go to your seat, so I don't have to hear your annoying voice anymore."

Chloé: "Fine."

She then leaves and you go back to your seat. The two girls look at you who has a straight face.

[Timeskip brought to you by Y/N taking pictures]

You are done with class and Ms Bustier is giving you your next class.

Ms Bustier: "Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library."

???: "Kim!"

Kim just smiles.

Ms: Bustier: "Ivan, what is going on?"

Ivan: "It's Kim! I'm so gonna-."

Ms: Bustier: "Ivan, go to the principal's office!"

He crumpled up the paper and leaves the room. Later you are in the library reading a book. Then the ground starts shaking like an earthquake.

You see the girl Chloé was bullying and her friend. Her friend picks her up and runs to the security screen. You run up to the screen and see a giant stone monster outside the school.

Marinette: "What's going on. It had Ivan's voice."

Alya: "It's as if he was transformed into a real life supervillain. GPS check, battery check. I am so outta here."

Marinette: "Wait, where are you going?"

Alya: "Where there's a super villain there's a super hero close behind. No way I'm missing this."

She rushes out the door. Marinette looks at the screen until Ivan throws a car at the security camera.

Y/N: "Hey, let's go!"