Harry Styles Dirty Imagine (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Tonight was Halloween and you were super excited to go to your favorite club. Harry, your ex was  going to be there, and it was a chance to make him jealous and to show him how much fun you were having.

Your friend and you decided, of course, to go as slutty as possible, for her ex would be there too. She was going as a sexy cat, while you were going as a sexy nurse. Harry was going to be jealous for sure.

You arrived at the club early, but there was already a ton of people there.

You had to admit, you looked amazing and was certain Harry was going to flip. 

You walked into the bar and saw your friend. She said Harry was by the bar, and looked pretty miserable.

Perfect, you thought. 

You said hello to a couple of people as you made your way over to the bar. 

You asked the bartender for the night for a cosmo, completely ignoring Harry. As he handed you your drink, you bent over to get it, exposing a large amount of cleavage. As you looked up, Harry was staring at you intensly. Just to set him over the edge, you purposely dropped your napkin onto the floor, and bent down to get it, showing off your butt. You turned around and realized that Harry had a huge bulge growing under his pants. You giggled.

"Oh, hi Harry. Didn't know you'd be here." You said.

"Uh, yes. I am. How are you?" He asked, cearing his throat, and trying to not look at your chest.

"Actually, I'm great. Going to go dance now. Bye!" You said, downing your drink.

You made your way to the dance floor, and came across Louis, Harry's best friend.

"Want to dance?" You shouted over the pounding music.

"Of course! Lead the way!" He replied.

Still staring at Harry, you started grind Louis. A lot. You moved your hips, and tugged on Louis hair.

You danced for a good hour. 

"l'm going to get another drink." You told Louis.

"Okay, love." He answered.

You walked back to the bar, and Harry looked furious. It was just what you wanted.

Just as you sat down on the bar stool, a hand gripped your wrist. It was Harry.

"What do you think your doing?" He said.

"I don't know what you mean." You flirted.

"You know exactly what I mean, [Y/N]. This outfit, dancing with Louis." He explained.

Yanking your wrist, he dragged you into the bathroom and started to take off his shirt. 

"Harry? What the hell are you doing?!" You exclaimed.

"Giving you what both of us want." He said.

He was right. I mean, not exactly what you wanted. You didn't realize until now how much you wanted him.

You pulled your outfit over your head, leaving you only in your lace bra and underwear.

"God, babe. You're as perfect as I remember." Harry groaned, biting his lip.

You walked over to him and undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers; his length slapping to his stomach. You began to lick his tip and tease him. Then you started to suck. He moaned in pleasure.

When you were done, Harry crashed his lips into yours, while rubbing your clit through your underwear.

Harry set you down against the floor and tugged on your underwear. He pulled them off, and started licking your slit.

"Oh, Harry! Oh god." You moaned.

It felt amazing. But you wanted more.

"Harry, stop teasing! I want you, now!" You shouted.

"Cum for me first babe. Then I'll give you what you want." He said, grinning.

He continued licking your slit, when you reached your high and did exactly what Harry said.

Then, Harry suddenly thrust into you.

"FUCK HARRY!" You screamed.

His thrusts were rythmic.

"I love it when you say my name. Say it again.You'll have to beg for more." Harry said, stopping.

You hated it when he teased like this.

"Please, Harry! I want you inside of me." You pleaded.

He thrust back into you.

It wasn't before long until both your reached your high.

Collapsing onto each other, you kissed.

"That's your best yet." Harry panted.

You put your outfit back on and patted down your hair.

When you walked out of the bathroom, your friend was at the bar, crying. Her plan hadn't worked as well as your's did.

You decided not to tell her about Harry and to just bring her home.

As you walked out of the party, Harry whispered "When she's asleep, round two at my place." 

You prayed she'd fall asleep fast.