𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷- 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎

I sat down at my wooden desk my parents had got for me before the accident. It was five years ago, but still seems like it happened yesterday. I still remember it so vividly, one moment we're in the car singing and the next I'm waking up at the hospital. I stop thinking and pull out the pink glittery notebook I've had since the 6th grade. It's always helped me to write my feelings down. I start writing and my thoughts carry me away. " Dear Diary" I begin to write. "I miss them. A lot. I know it's been so long and just me and Chloe here isn't good. I had to get a job to pay our bills. Schools staring in three days which I'm not excited about." I hear my sister calling my name and hurry downstairs. " What happened Chloe?" I ask with a little bit of terror in my voice. "Oh nothing, I was just hungry." Chloe says while giggling. "What do you want?" I ask hoping she doesn't pick anything expensive. "McDonalds, can you ask Annie, Belle, and Milo to come too?" she asks doing puppy dog eyes knowing I'll say yes. My friends and my boyfriend have always been close to Chloe which has helped a lot the past few years. "I guess I can." I say and let out a sigh. I pull out my phone and go into the " fab 4" group chat and start typing. "Hey guys, Chloe wants to go to McDonalds and wanted to know if y'all wanted to come too?" I finish typing and press send. I wait for a response while Chloes on her phone. We wait a few minutes then finally get a text from Milo  "Sorry I'm busy, tell Chloe I said hi though." I read the text and my expression quickly turned from a smile into a frown. He's been ditching me for a while now, but, I haven't thought anything of it. "Hey Chloe, Milo can't come but he said hi." I said fake smiling so she doesn't question anything. "Oh, what about Annie and Belle?" she asks looking a little sad. I shrug my shoulders and pick up my phone to call them. It rang for a few seconds before I hear the voices of my two best friends. "Hey!" they both say smiling. They're probably the happiest 10th graders I know. "Since I'm guessing neither one of you looked in the group chat do you two want to go to McDonalds with me and Chloe, then maybe go to the mall after?" I ask with Chloe standing behind me like a crazy person. "Duh!" Annie said. "Yes! be there in 5!" Belle says and hangs up. I smile and hang up the call. "They'll be here soon" I say to Chloe and she smiles in return.

A/N
i know this probably isn't the best but hey i'm trying. also this is going to get really good so yeah
<3 kait