Chapter 2

It's been a week since Slendermans seen that girl and he couldn't get her out of his head. It was so strange to him seeing a human act like that, he's never seen one. He wanted to go and figure out what the hell, she really seemed like Masky or Eyeless Jack somehow.

It was driving him mad, he needed to find her and that's just what he was gonna do after he of course finished drinking his tea with Sally.

(Y/N) POV:

I sigh as I unwrap myself from my blanket burrito and stand up. It was getting late and my father was already asleep, meaning I could finally leave my room. I needed to take my pills but I needed my (Favorite drink) to do so.

So I headed out of my room, making sure to step quickly so i wouldn't wake anyone up, my (Dog or Cat which ever you prefer) following behind me silently. I quickly grab my drink and check the clock, 11 pm. 'Damn I need to get back to my sleep schedule before school starts back' I think to myself before heading back to my room.

I let (animals name) in before closing the door and heading back over to my drawers next to my mirror was before grabbing my pills. I looked at the top of the bottle, trying to figure out how to open the damn things. "Damn doctors always baby proofing everything, dont they know some of us teens have trouble opening these" I say to myself before opening them and taking out as much as I needed before closing the bottle then sitting it back down.

I put the pill in my mouth before raising my drink to my lips and gulping the pill down, keeping my eyes closed so I wouldn't gag at the nasty taste. I then open my eyes back up and look over at my mirror as fear sank down in me. My mouth was quickly covered by one of the man's hand, before he turned me around.

I see nothing but a white face, seemed like he was faceless. He was so much taller then me and he had tentacles sticking out of his back, 8 to be exact. I shake with fear till he speaks up, "Do not scream or else now hold onto my hand and I'll take you away kid" The creature says in a deep voice.

I nod and he slowly let's me go then grabs my hand before I hear my (dog/cat) (growl/hiss) at the thing holding me. "Wait, I'm taking them with me" I say softly before picking (animals name) up in one of my arms. "Keep hold of it and close your eyes now" The deep voice says and I do as said, closing my eyes before I feel a weird tingly feeling all over my body.

I then felt a cold feeling hit my body like we were in the woods causing me to open my eyes, seeing huge trees all around me that went on for miles. I feel my hand being let go and I quickly wrap both of my arms around (animals name) letting them rest thier head on my shoulder. "Where are we?" I ask softly looking beside me where the faceless man stands, looking back down at me.

"Were a few miles away from my mansion where all my proxies are located and your new home. I'm gonna have to put you on my back kid so I can sneak you in, we cant have the other spoting you or else they'll kill you" The deep voice explains and I nod before he lowers himself down onto one knee.

I move over behind him then move onto his shoulders and he stands back up, holding my legs so I dont fall back because I had to use my hands to hold (animals name close). "Also I'm not a kid, I'm 15 and my name is (Y/N)" I say softly as I look around feeling tall for once in my life (Me tho).

"I'm Slenderman. Guardian of the forest (?? I think he is??? Lorax tho)" Slenderman says and continues to walk which just two of his steps makes up for 5 of mine. I nod and look off in the distance seeing a old mansion that looked really spooky for sure.

I shiver at the slightly cold wind blowing as I really wish I had took a hoodie or something with me because obviously shorts and a tank top wasnt a good choice.