Introduction (Short)

Thank you for stopping by! 

Fun fact: This is my first fanfiction on this account so I hope that it doesn't turn into a massive train wreck. I apologize in advance for the cringe you will read in this work. I won't make the intro to this story long, so I'll just say a few things really quick.

Number one: This book will have some mature themes in it such as self-harm, strong language, mild sexual content, talk of suicide and death, alcohol, and abusive behavior. If any of these things trouble you easily, I recommend you try reading something else. I am known to put a lot of detail into what I am writing, so if I get into any of these scenes, they are bound to be vivid.

Number two: I do not have a constant updating schedule so chapters will be posted irregularly meaning there will probably be long gaps in between updates because I either don't feel motivated or I am stuck on something (aka writer's block)

Number three: I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS!!! if you have any ideas, suggestions, or requests you would like me to somehow add into this story please feel free to DM me and give your idea/suggestion/request to me and I will add it. It can literally be anything you want. I will be sure to credit you unless said otherwise. I would love to hear from you all! Same goes for fanart. If you happen to draw or want to draw a scene from this story, feel free to send it to me so I can add it (with credit). I do, however, ask only one thing. If you post it on social media or on a Wattpad creation, I do as you credit my story so people know where you got the inspiration from. Thats all :3

Number four: (Last one :3) This story is just for fun. I do not mean to offend anyone in my audience whether it be making fun of race, sexuality, or religion. If you find something in my work that you think is offensive to others or to yourself, I would love it if you told me and I will be happy, and quick, to dispose of it. Anything that may be offensive is not intended to be. I tend to have a different sense of humor from others so there may be jokes that I tend to gloss over where as someone may take a closer look at it and go "Thats racist!" or "That's super offensive". Please, contact me about any issues you may have and I will deal with the problem IMMEDIATELY. 

Thank you for your time in reading this. I hope that you enjoy this story and feel free to vote, add to a collection, or comment. Your feedback and reactioons are much appreciated. 

With love,

LemonXMinty ♡