/Chapter 50/

Chaeyoung's PoV

After the talk with Lisa, we entered the dorm and saw the others are already there.

"How is it?" They asked

We tell them the whole story not leaving every single detail.

"And that's it. Lisa said that she'll inform us if the plan is already set." Jeongyeon unnie said.

A silence occurred, as they process what we said. Mina suddenly stood up and walked out.

"I'll follow her," I said and leave.

I went out and saw Mina getting her bike. I ran towards her and stopped her causing her to look at me.

"You're going to the treehouse?" I asked but she didn't reply.

"Let me come with you," I said.

She just sighed and nodded. I get my bike and we headed to the treehouse.

As we arrived at the treehouse, we did nothing just to stare at the sky while staying on the balcony.

"Bambam didn't deserve you. So don't cry for him." I said trying to break the silence.

"I know what he did for you is really bullshit and I don't think anyone deserved to experience that especially you. Imagine, you still hold into him even tho the unnies don't want him for you? You proved to them that Bambam is really a good man but he chose to treat you like that."

"He doesn't deserve you," I said but keeping my eyes on the sky

"I didn't expect you to speak like that. But thanks." She said causing me to look at her.

"It's nothing. I just want you to realize it." I said to her and smile.

"Why? I mean I know that you're my friend and that is what the friends do. But when you volunteer yourself to talk to Bambam? You and he are not even close." she said like there's something she wants to tell.

"Well, I don't know if I should tell this to you since I'm not sure about this. You know, it's just some sort of thing that should be reassured with. So maybe I'll tell it to you when I'm sure with it already." I said to her.

"Nice mindset, but if you don't mind can I asked something?"

"Hmm? Sure what is it?"

"Is there a possibility for you to fall in love?" She asked which made me frowned.

"Eh? Why you asked about it suddenly?"

"Is it necessary to answer the question by another question?" she said causing the both of us to laugh.

"Ok fine, well if it's about the possibility of me falling in love, maybe yes," I said and shrugged

"Maybe?"

"Well, I didn't know. Like what I said I'm not sure about i- what the?! Did you just caught me?!"

She just laughed while shaking her head.

"Yah! That's something smart!" I said to her and gave her an unbelievable look.

"So guess you're in love with me huh?" She asked causing me to gasp

"What the?"

"Hahaha well, I don't mind tho." She said and shrugged

"Yah stop it!"

"Wae? I really don't mind." She said with a serious tone.

"I'm not sure with that so don't assume," I said

"Fine. But how about Rosé?" She asked causing me to look at her.

"Huh?"

"I mean you like Rosé right? Is that the reason why you're not sure about what you feel about me?"

"I-i... I don't know."

Mina's PoV

"I-i... I don't know."

I just smiled as I heard her answer

"It's ok," I said

"But how did you know about that? I mean that thing?" She asked

"Hmm? How? Well, I just thought of it. I didn't expect that you're really referring to it. I mean you said that it's a sort of thing that should be sure with then I just thought that it's about liking someone then you just slipped HAHAHA!"

"You're smart at that stuff huh?"

"Yeah but not in love."

"Yeah." She said and we both laughed.

"Hey, Chaeyoung."

"Hmm?"

"What if you're already sure about it?"

"About what?"

"That you like me?"

"Oh... I don't know. If I tell you that I like you is it ok?" She asked and chuckles

I didn't respond since I don't know what to answer plus I don't want her to give hope when in fact I'm not sure what I'm going to answer to her.

"It's funny that we're talking about it without awkwardness right?" She asked

"Yeah," I said

"So how you feeling right now?"

"Uh, I'm not hurt by what happened. I mean knowing that Bambam just broke up with me. But knowing that he just used me hurts me."

"Oh, I guess we should stop talking about it. I mean let's forget those stuff ok?" She asked

"Of course... Ah chaeyoung, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"I know I reject your offer last time, but now I'm curious... I want to know who is destined for me. Can you at least check if Bambam is something destined for me?"

"W-why?"

"I just want to know... So I can stop that stupid string if we're destined with each other. I don't want to be with the person who chooses me because he needs to use me."I said

Chaeyoung just smile and nodded

"Sure. I'm happy to do that."

"Thanks."

"You're Welcome."

It's already late night when we decided to go back.

"Mina I swear, It's really ok if I'll be the one to drop you at the dorm. It's safer." She said

"Aniyo, it's a waste of time. Your house is already there, if you drop me at the dorm you need to go back again." I said

She just sighed and agreed.

"Ok fine. So see you tomorrow?" she said.

"Yeah tomorrow," i said

"Text me if you already arrive at the dorm ok? Be safe." She said

"Haha sure. So I'll g-"

"Chaeyoung!"

We looked at the person who was called Chaeyoung and saw Rosé in front of chaeyoung's house. She ran towards us and looked at me as she saw me.

"Oh Rosé why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked

"Uh just want to say something to you. And uh I don't know that you went out with Mina." Rosé said and still keeping her eyes on me.

"Ah no actually we just stroll around, She's going now," Chaeyoung said

"Oh, can I come in your house?"-Rosé

"Ah y-yeah sure."

"Chaeng I'll go now," I said to Chaeyoung

"Take care," she said and went to her house with Rosé.