Chapter 3

The travelling ended after almost two days they were driving. They took the turn to drive with each other and stopped at many petrol stations and shops for the petrol cars and jeeps as well as to fill their empty stomachs. Along the travelling, the SID staffs will guard the archeological team with their lifes. They will not let any teammates being hurt.

Along the travelling also, Shen Wei can't help to feel the happiest feeling and the most secure in her life. She never feel this kind of secure from any guys outside. All of the guys she met always took advantage on her. But only this guy is always at her side. Even Sang or Guo were not at her side always. Shen Wei's heart keeps shaking with Zhao Yunlan's care and secure on her.

''Weiwei! I told you to share the room with me! So that, your colleagues will not disturb you!'' Zhao Yunlan whined as he saw Shen Wei tried to enter another room that Shen Wei's cousin booked for them in that mute village.

''But, Yunlan...''

''No but! You and my fat cat will share the same room at there!'' Zhao Yunlan cut Shen Wei's words with a loud voice while pointing his finger toward the smallest room that fit for two peoples to stay, making the peoples there stunned as well as Shen Wei's cousin, Wu Xie.

''Yunlan, Wu Xie is my cousin and he will share the room with...''

''I said no! You will share the room with me! Zhu, you share the room with Wu Xie as well as Dr. Sang and Dr. Wang! That room is enough for four peoples!'' Zhao Yunlan ordered to Zhu that smiling with her snake eyes.

''No problem, chief! I am alone can take care of them three!'' Zhu confidently said to her chief.

Wu Xie feels annoyed to hear the order from Zhao Yunlan. As they all arrived at that village late at the evening, Wu Xie saw Shen Wei was coming out from that chief's car with a fluffy black cat on her hold. As Shen Wei greeted to Wu Xie, she was pulled away by that chief. Unknowingly to Shen Wei that both of those guys were staring to each other for the jealousy feeling. Even now, both of them are still staring to each other with uneasy feeling but Shen Wei didn't notice that situation.

''Mr. Wu, please let them both. You and your cousin are not destined to be together. I am confidently said that Prof. Shen is belongs to our chief, not you!'' Zhu whispered to the side of Wu Xie.

''Well, I will stay with Kylin and Pang Zhi! They are my best buddies after all. You Miss Zhu can stay with them and that scaredy boy. That boy is Shen Wei's precious student,'' Wu Xie decided and then he gets his stuff to follow Kylin and Pang Zhi to the other room that fit for three peoples to stay, leaving behind the bewildered Zhu and Shen Wei.

''Why are you eagerly to share the room with your cousin, Wu Xie?'' Pang Zhi curiously asked to his friend, Wu Xie, but just got a smack on his head.

''Don't ask, Pang Zhi!'' Kylin warned as he smacked on Pang Zhi's head.

Shen Wei that looking to the three of them feels a bit sad when Wu Xie just left her at there without turning back to her. Zhao Yunlan noticed the changes of Shen Wei's expression. He moves closer to Shen Wei and wraps his arm on Shen Wei's shoulder.

''Are you frustrated to not share with him? Or are you having a feeling to him?'' Zhao Yunlan whispered at Shen Wei's ear, making Shen Wei's face redden for the shyness.

Shen Wei shakes her head quickly as she didn't want to make Zhao Yunlan misunderstanding on his relationship with Wu Xie.

''He has a feeling for me but I am not. I once rejected his confession previously,'' Shen Wei whispered back.

''Oh, I see! How about me? Are you rejecting my confession too?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei blushes, increasing her beautiful face with those blush chubby cheeks. She didn't answer to Zhao Yunlan's question, but just walking into the smallest room to share with Zhao Yunlan. They are just sharing the room together, not the bed. All the staffs look at Shen Wei with the different feelings. Since Zhao Yunlan claimed Shen Wei as his, those staffs can't help to feel more jealous over Zhao Yunlan to have their beautiful lecturer. They have a grudge on Zhao Yunlan to get Shen Wei and also a grudge to Shen Wei to choose Zhao Yunlan over them all.