goodbye nekoma[4]

As the day had come to a end, nekoma had started geting ready to go home.
And that means kuroo had to go as well.
"Tsukki? Why do you look so upset?"
Yamaguchi poped up beside me so suddenly I jumped slightly
"Geez...I I'm not upset.."

"You're watching them leave as if you won't see them for a long time."
I can't belive this, he's the only person who can see what I'm feeling deep down...it's so annoying.
"I don't really care yamaguchi, I wont...miss....them"

"I know you won't miss them, but you will miss kuroo. I know you will so don't deny it!"
I look down at my feet, iv been caught
He's got me on the spot there.

"Look...I don't understand why I'm feeling this way alright? Like I'll miss him...were not friends..he gets on my nerves! And yet I'm feeling so upset he's leaving back to Tokyo!"

"Tsukki-"

"Please stop talking"
I raise my hand and walk into the bus and which yamaguchi followed me of course. But I didn't feel like speaking to him.
"Geez what's wrong with you tsukishima? You look so bummed out!" Tanka said behind a chuckle as I walked pass him and sat down "shut up"

"Tsukishima that's not very nice! But is there something actally wrong?"
Suga looked at me while he sat on the seat on the other side of the bus, yamaguchi had sat down next to me. A sigh left him "there's nothing wrong I'm just feeling confused. Now don't ask me anything else! I'm tierd"
I huffed stareing out the window.
You know that feeling when you're so angry...and confused at the same time you want to cry. Sort of like angry crying.

Well I wanted to do that but I sucked it up so no one would start to worry about me, that's the last thing I wanted.

-------
It was late at night, I decided to take a stroll even though practice is tommorw.
I go the lake and stop at the line pole (the lil fence)
The moon reflected off the water, it was such a beautiful sight to see. I'd always come here to listen to music, I'd sit down and put my headphones on listening to smooth steady beats.
It was a good stress reliever something I kind of needed, sense all iv been upset about and just angry over is kuroo leaveing...and me not knowing why I'm feeling upset about it in the first place.
It didn't make sense to me, was there something I liked about him? Did I find him actally entertaining more than annoying? I feel like I'll never know...maby I'll find the answer one day.

-ping-
As I was listening to music I heard my phone go off which went over the music. I go to look at it and it was kuroo...what a coincidence.

Kuroo: hey hey blondie!

Tsukishima : hello, kuroo :)

Kuroo: you seem to be in a good mood?

I snickered at my phone while takeing of my headphones sense I felt this conversation will last a bit.

Tsukishima: I guess I am in a good mood. But why are you texting me this late? Don't you have practice tommorw?

Kuroo: I mean...I could ask you the same thing, but anyways...I can't seem to sleep. I was thinking about you ;)

I took a second to let that go through my brain...and I felt my face warming up "NOT AGAIN.." I yelled outloud, not like anyone would hear me.

Tsukishima: excuse...me?

Kuroo: wow you took a second there haha! Bet I made you blush~
Ok ok on a serious note, you seemed pretty upset when we had to leave. So I wanted to see if you were ok.

I felt myself smileing like a idiot, he was actally a bit worried...honestly very sweet of him.
Wow I really hate myself right now

Tsukishima: you're such a dork. And I'm alright, I was just...upset about haveing to leave, shocker I know.

Kuroo: HEY I'm not a dork

Tsukishima: you kind of are, and a nerd 😋

Kuroo: well if I'm a dork then you're a over salted french fry

Tsukishima: that's such a over used "insult" try again rooster head :)

Kuroo: hahaha well I guess you win I don't know what else to say.

I begin to laugh alot, I never knew someone could make me laugh...but it was honestly a good feeling.

Tsukishima: ha I always win!

Kuroo♡: next time you wont!

Tsukishima: sureeee. Ah my phone is about to die so I must go now.

i can't belive my phone is about to die! I was actally begining to enjoy this conversation we were haveing.

♡kuroo♡: darn! Well alright goodnight tsukki~ we shall cross paths again soon-•••

And just like that off my phone went I didn't even get to say goodnight back...but at least he will know it probably died.
I turn around and head back to my house, which everyone was asleep so I tried my best not to wake my mom or brother.
I snuck into my room successfully, ploping on my bed a smile suddenly grew on my face. Talking go kuroo was nice to be honest...I guess

I consider him a friend now.
Though it dosent feel that way.

Alrighty- enjoy ya tsukkikuroo shippers.

Also this is where the point I start makeing them get a bit out of charecter....I don't know why it happens but I always accidentally make them out of charecter. I hope I didn't make them to out of character lolz
Anyways toodles!

-creator ♡