Chapter 21

We are on a mission to get to 3000 reads😫😫I really need you guys to help me do it..please

Post the link on your status, message board and share. Thanks☺☺

   ●●●●●●●|●|●●●●●●●

Lovelina's pov

Election day in Highlander high is always rough and busy.

Everyone running around whispering. Teachers arranging students ,candidates sweating due to nervousness.

It is hell of a job to be a candidate now against the I-twins those girls are as low as low can be.

They would do anything to win  ,they can betray each other to win and to think we were best friends from SS1 ,not knowing they were only trying to make me not run against them. Smh. I finally saw through them.in Jss2 and they have since shown their selves as themselves.

I really trusted them with a lot of secrets ,and they even tried to use them to blackmail me,but I am the Lovelina Olaniyan, people respect me because I respect myself.

I love true people and I believe that fake friends are better than hypocrites.

Everyone thinks I am crazy for thinking that but I know myself because I learnt it the hard way.

If I had known the I-twins were low in thinking and reasoning I would have not befriended or even told any secret to them

But the saying to err is to human and to forgive is divine is very true In my case .

I believe all things work together for our good.

If I hadn't found out they were fake I would have probably been crying right now..

Authors note

Yeah lovelina!!!🤗🤗

Look I am not supposed to be updating so what I am writing is just filler to the next chapters .if you get.

Buh you have to read these for better understanding🤗🤗

See ya anytime I am free❤